Got Pretty Protective Styles PIC?

Curlybeauty

I like these:
(but maybe i look homely, unpolished and poor and just don't know it!)

I love buns high on the head! You look so in the moment here. I wish I was wherever you were at :look:. I need a vacation :grin:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I like these:
(but maybe i look homely, unpolished and poor and just don't know it!)

You are close enough for you to do my hair. :lachen:

my friend was laughing because I am still learning how to do a basic braid. But your hair styles are seriously gorgeous. Wow.

cutenss

Heres mine:

This is my avatar pic. I have had alot of girlies compliment and inquire about this style.

My wash and go with banaba clip

My banded "bony pony"

Hope this helps...:yep:

Last edited:

Whimsy

bumping and wanted to add a style I did last week on vacay:

This is an updo I did quickly, it was 3 braids, one on top and 2 in the back, and I just rolled them into a side bun. I'd never done this before but I kinda dig it and may start playing with things like this.

brittle_hair

These styles look amazingly good, but I think you have to be apl or beyond to get the wow factor that you guys all have going on! Just tried whimsy's number 8 style, looks okish on me.

Whimsy

These styles look amazingly good, but I think you have to be apl or beyond to get the wow factor that you guys all have going on! Just tried whimsy's number 8 style, looks okish on me.

you can make the 8 look bigger by aerating it, or rolling your hair around a sock or something. When my hair was shorter i'd fake volume any way i could.

grow

these are some GORGEOUS styles ladies!

thank you for posting your pictures and please keep them coming!

you are all great inspirations to us all!

Naturallista

Wow, wow, and WOW, ladies. All of these are just too gorgeous for words....I really need to practice some of these because my hair is so not cute. *le sigh*

Ijanei

I'm soooo going to try a few of these next week, beautiful hair pics. And thanks grow for the link