Grow out challenge!

butterscotch

I'm gonna join as well. Starting May 19th.....

I'm going to try and grow 3.5 inches of hair by the end of September. I had to take off .5 inches for trims....

The only way I think I can achieve this is if I keep up the vitamin regimen (2 UltranourishHair and 2 Women's Ultra Mega daily). So far, the vitamins have contributed to 1/4 extra hair growth, and I was already getting 3/4 on my own, which brings me to an inch a month.

Wish me luck!

azul11

there are so many challenges circulating i had to check to see if i had already joined this one. well i will start on monday may 19th as well even though i have been taking pp biotin for the past month. i am going to add b5 and i am looking into that shake tracy has been taking. God bless you all.

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
Karonica-- I think most of us are ending on september first but of course everyone is encouraged to start and end whenever they want!

Princess_J

I am starting today May 22nd and would like to see another 6 inches in length. Is this impossible? I am currently washing and conditioning with Keracare and deep conditioning with Moisturefuse by mizani. I am also taking Women's Ulta Mega and Biotin. If anyone has any suggestions as to anything I can add that will help let me know.

Thanks

KinksnCurlz

For some reason, I never joined... So count me in... Today is 5/22 - I anticipate at least 3"-4" by September 1st (currently 19" - hairline to hair end - last measurement April '03). I currently wash my hair 2 to 3 times per week using Creme of Nature (normal) and/or Keracare detangling shampoo and deep condition with Keracare Humecto. My protein treatment of choice is Aphoghee which is done every 4 weeks. I stopped taking my vits (ultra megawoman and ultranourshair - I'm going to add Biotin to the list as well) but I will restart tonight. Good Luck Everybody ;-)...hope all your hair goals are MET!!!

EDITED TO READ:

I joined on May 9th... attached are my (edited
) goals.
3-4" by September '03
Lose 25 lbs. by July '03

Nacai23

I wanna be in too
I cut all my relaxed hair off in Sept '02, completly bald. Now I have about 4" of hair all over. My goal is to have at least 6" of hair by this Sept. I just want to see if my hair grows at the average rate or more. I'm using the crown and glory technique. Products that I use are Creme of Nature shampoo(ultra moisturizing), LeKair Conditioner, Kemi Oyl shea butter pomade, and the oil. Vitamins I take right now are GNC's MSM, Vitamin C, and Biotin. I will start taking more vitamins next month. Hopefully I'll get faster growth.