GROW YOUR HAIR WITH L-CYSTEINE & EGGS CHALLENGE!

Lucia

yeah I meant to answer this, glad someone else did for you

yes it does

Hey Iris,
glad to see you :wave: I saw that 5 scrunches update, I finally updated too, your hairs taken off, you just updated with 4 scrunches not too long ago. You grow girl :lol:

Irresistible

Hey Iris,
glad to see you :wave: I saw that 5 scrunches update, I finally updated too, your hairs taken off, you just updated with 4 scrunches not too long ago. You grow girl :lol:

Thank you Lucia :kiss:

I'm shocked at my hair girl, just outta nowhere!

will check you out! love ya mama!

yodie

I just recently started eating two boiled eggs everyday. Guess the eggs can be boiled or raw, huh?

I've also been taking L-Cysteine. So, we'll see how it goes.
Subscribing to this thread.

Irresistible

How many grams of L-Cysteine are u ladies taking each day? I've been taking 2k a day.

Girl be careful, be sure you read all the info on the first page, you need all the other proteins to go with it as well, and triple the Vitamin C, and B Complex too

I started out with only half a 500mg capsule , actually less than that the first few days then worked my way up the whole capsule, and dont take anymore than that

I dont think you need 2k and wouldnt risk any issues, you will surely get the benefit from just the eggs and the minimal dose of l-cysteine

dont want nothin to happen to ya girl!

yodie

Thanks. Forgot to mention that my 'Now' brand of L-Cys has vitamin C in it. I also take a B Complex.

Just started L-Cysteine again. Definitely don't mind lowering my dose.

Irresistible

Thanks. Forgot to mention that my 'Now' brand of L-Cys has vitamin C in it. I also take a B Complex.

Just started L-Cysteine again. Definitely don't mind lowering my dose.

Cool girl, this surely works:yep:

I know lots of ladies are doing the raw thing, but read alot on it causing possible biotin issues, this way you know its safe with no major risk

happy hair growing girl

cause its coming:yep:

cairopiper

Hi Ladies,

Can someone please tell me what other forms of 'whole' protein there are, just in case I'm not able to get my eggs down every day. Most days I take my supplements along with the egg shake recipes from another thread. Today I had an omelette at lunch then took my pills straight after it, but just need other possible alternatives to the eggs.

TIA
Cairo
x