Hair Straightners/Flat Iron

Louisex3

Hey Ladies, I'm planning to straighten my hair in December, and I need some new straightners.

I've searched the forum, but all the straighteners that have been recommended eg. maxiglide, hana elite I can't find a UK retailer.

Soo, UK ladies, what straighteners are you using?
Or if you got hold of any of the american brands where did you get them

Thanks in advance!

lesedi

All is well with me
Get a pair of GHD's......I just got a pair now and my natural 4a/b gets 1a straight.
otherwise buy online if you want other brands. Amazon has loads as do lots of ebay retailers...

Louisex3

Get a pair of GHD's......I just got a pair now and my natural 4a/b gets 1a straight.
otherwise buy online if you want other brands. Amazon has loads as do lots of ebay retailers...

okok, will look into ghd's thanks!

LynnieB

I assume you're natural, yes? :D

I've got a Maxiglide and HAD an electric hotcomb (died) and replaced it with an oven and classic hotcomb and marcel irons.

Maxiglide was good and it'll always have a place in my arsenal but I LOVE the old school pressing comb so much better.

SkySurfer

I have some nicky clarke tourmaline ceramic straighteners. I'm at home right now, so I don't have them, but when I get back to uni, I'll give you the full name. They're great.
They were in Boots, half price from 40 quid to 20 quid. Bargain :)

I use the good ole fashion Hot Comb, Wahl perfect extra slim flat iron or Maxglide. I got my Maxiglide from an European seller (she no longer trades) last year. The Wahl perfect extraslim flat iron came from Sally in Gants Hill years ago. I bought it for £15.

Louisex3

ahh thanks ladies! appreciated, from what i've heard the hana elite is supposed to be really good, but i can't find anywhere that sells to the UK.
Will defo look into the maxiglide! + fhi + nicky clarke tourmaline ceramic straighteners
thanks agaaaiin