Hair Straightners/Flat Iron

Louisex3

Hey Ladies, I'm planning to straighten my hair in December, and I need some new straightners.

I've searched the forum, but all the straighteners that have been recommended eg. maxiglide, hana elite I can't find a UK retailer.

Soo, UK ladies, what straighteners are you using?
Or if you got hold of any of the american brands where did you get them

Thanks in advance!

Get a pair of GHD's......I just got a pair now and my natural 4a/b gets 1a straight.
otherwise buy online if you want other brands. Amazon has loads as do lots of ebay retailers...

Get a pair of GHD's......I just got a pair now and my natural 4a/b gets 1a straight.
otherwise buy online if you want other brands. Amazon has loads as do lots of ebay retailers...

okok, will look into ghd's thanks!

I assume you're natural, yes? :D

I've got a Maxiglide and HAD an electric hotcomb (died) and replaced it with an oven and classic hotcomb and marcel irons.

Maxiglide was good and it'll always have a place in my arsenal but I LOVE the old school pressing comb so much better.

I have some nicky clarke tourmaline ceramic straighteners. I'm at home right now, so I don't have them, but when I get back to uni, I'll give you the full name. They're great.
They were in Boots, half price from 40 quid to 20 quid. Bargain :)

I use the good ole fashion Hot Comb, Wahl perfect extra slim flat iron or Maxglide. I got my Maxiglide from an European seller (she no longer trades) last year. The Wahl perfect extraslim flat iron came from Sally in Gants Hill years ago. I bought it for £15.

ahh thanks ladies! appreciated, from what i've heard the hana elite is supposed to be really good, but i can't find anywhere that sells to the UK.
Will defo look into the maxiglide! + fhi + nicky clarke tourmaline ceramic straighteners
thanks agaaaiin

Back