Hair Type Poll

atate

3C/4A (I think)? I have had a relaxer since I was 14 so, I really don't remember what my natural hair looks like unless I let my new grow really long. My new growth is slightly soft, wavy, and a little kinky at the same time. That is a 4a right?

IrisDaVirus

My hair is a 3c/4a. Two very distinct textures and I love every inch of it.

Donda

I'm 3c/4a

My top and sides are 3c the back of my head is 4a. All of the length I have comes from my 3c hair which which is to my collar bone. My 4a hair (back) only comes to mid neck

When I had a natural I could flat iron my top and most of the sides into a nice press, I would have to use a pressing comb to do the back and touch up the edges.

For those who want pictures here is a place to help you find out what type you are http://www.growafrohairlong.com/hairtypes.html

Delicate = 4b
Medium/Inbetween Texture = 3c/4a
Babydoll = 4a
Multi-Cultural Texture = 2's

I think? Let me know..........................

A_Christian

I think I'm a 3c/4a. I have the tightly coiled, s-shaped spirals (the 4a part) and big loose spiral curls and waves (the 3c part, I think).

lovechic

I KNOW I WAS THINKING THAT TOO! BUT I MOSTLY SEE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE TYPE 3 AND IT APPEARS TYPE 4 TO ME!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
4a but the front that I dyed to match my weave while transitioning is bone straight in parts loose curl in parts tight spiral in parts. Yeah I know it's damaged and I need to cut it off, but hey.