Hair Type Poll

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I really dont know my hair type. Its either 3b or 4a or both...who knows!

NGC

I honestly don't know. My guess (based on jetcitygirl's rsponse) is 4a. My hair is very frizzy will some curl definition, some waves.

skegeesmb

3b in the back, 3c in the middle and top, and straight 4a at the front hairline. But then again I have a sandy blong patch of hair right in the back of my hair. My hair is strange.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
3b in the back, 3c in the middle and top, and straight 4a at the front hairline. But then again I have a sandy blong patch of hair right in the back of my hair. My hair is strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds exactly like my hairtype except for the blond patch

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds exactly like my hairtype except for the blond patch

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, I meant blond. Silly me!

lillian743

I really dont know, when its wet it looks like I have 3 inchs of relaxed and 2 inchs of 4a/b hair.
If I dont put any gel in my hair the ends are strait and the hair at the roots are 4a/b..

If I wanna wear my hair in a fro, I have to use gel or I will look like a bum..

G

[ QUOTE ]
delta_ace said:
I am a 4a/b.

[/ QUOTE ]

4ab with a tiny patch of 3c in the back.

melodee

Oh, this thread again. Earlier I said I was a 4a, but I am confused by how others have classified their hair. I see some people with hair like mine saying they are 2c and 3c.
From now on I refuse to classify my hair according to the Andre W. hair scale!!!