Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

greight

I've been keeping up, but I keep forgetting and taking it later. Normally take it around 8PM, but I've been taking them at 11PM and 3AM for the last two nights respectively :look:

curls4daze

Hairfinity USA has a new page for whatever reason. If you go on the hairfinity website you get linked to a new fb page started march 5th.

Whit

I'm on my 4th bottle. I went ahead and stocked up for the whole year so I am good. I just plan to wear back to back sew ins and surprise myself at the end.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
I'm on my fourth bottle and I'm starting to get break outs. I just started taking MSM again and I will up my water intake.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Took my pills...missed yesterday with an unexpected ER visit that turned into an admit for my youngest asthma. I didn't get any sleep. He wanted to sleep on the way too small uncomfortable couch with me instead of his bed. We are home now and I'm yet again on the couch lol...at least he isn't in here taking up all the room.

toaster

Took my pills...missed yesterday with an unexpected ER visit that turned into an admit for my youngest asthma. I didn't get any sleep. He wanted to sleep on the way too small uncomfortable couch with me instead of his bed. We are home now and I'm yet again on the couch lol...at least he isn't in here taking up all the room.

Aw I hope your baby feels better soon !

ronie

I m glad you guys are back home, and wishing him a full recovery. When I did peds, most kids wanted to sleep with their mommies too. Can't blame the little ones, it's scary enough being sick.

ojemba

So today makes a full month since I started taking Hairfinity - of course I missed a couple days

Attachments

• image-67980554.jpg
    image-67980554.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 69

ojemba

Good Morning Beauties,

So today makes a full month since I started taking Hairfinity - of course I missed a couple days