Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It's here!! I mixed 3oz of jbco with 3 oz castor oil and 1teaspoon sublimed sulfur. I applied, did a brief masssage snd baggied. My scalp is tingling a bit :)

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Haven't oiled my scalp all week. My daughter and I left out of town to New York on Saturday for her IMTA convention and i didn't bring my oil. I'm extremely exhausted having to get up early and have competitions and seminars to attend!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My hair is still greasy from yesterday so im just gonna massage and baggy tonight. I may have to apply my oil every other day instead of daily.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Oiled and baggied. Tomorrow is wash day. I know I have only been using the oil for a week, but I think it's working :yep:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I might make a batch for my little brother. He started thinning at 18. He has dreads, but his crown is super thin

PureSilver

Tried to make my own sulphur mix yesterday and it was disastrous. Lost my applicator bottle, wasted some oil and a little sulphur. Now I have nothing to store what's left of the mix.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Tried to make my own sulphur mix yesterday and it was disastrous. Lost my applicator bottle, wasted some oil and a little sulphur. Now I have nothing to store what's left of the mix.

Aww :-( you just had one of those days girl. Can you get something from the store to put it in?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My hair is straight right now so o won't be oiling again until I wash my hair. I think I used too much sulfur in my mix, because I had some serious buildup and tangles near my roots. I will just add more oil to my mix to dilute it a bit