Hide Your Hair Challengers...only 2 more days til we REVEAL!!!!!!!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond excited for the reveal thread!

The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!

Anyway everyone remember to check out this thread for what we want to do for the reveal thread.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=110059
Send me the links to your reveal albums and I'll put them in the beginning of the thread that way no one's album gets lost in what I anticipate to be a long thread.

Looking forward to Sunday's reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie10

I didn't join the challenge, so I'm jealous. I will be looking forward to all you ladies wonderful progress:)

RabiaElaine

angie10 said:
I didn't join the challenge, so I'm jealous. I will be looking forward to all you ladies wonderful progress:)

You can join us for the next one that will start in January I think...but it won't go all the way from the to Christmas...probably April Fools or something like that.

Lucia

I can't wait either, I hope the site monitors are ready cause this may cause an overload. Wait what am I doing here, I'm supposed to be doing my hair.
*runs off to mix condish and henna*

cat eyes

I can't wait to see too!!!! Yes I hope that they are ready for the overload of band with that is about to hit!!!:lachen:

Gryphyn

I'm not part of the challenge either, but I can't wait to see your progess, ladies! Before and after pics please!