Hide Your Hair Til July 4th Challengers...Reveal that hair!!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies!

Let's reveal that hair. Here's mine:

March 2007

July 1st 2007

July 1st 2007

I'm very happy with the length I've achieved...back to hiding :)

MzOptimistic

RabiaElaine said:
Hi Ladies!

Let's reveal that hair. Here's mine:

March 2007

July 1st 2007

July 1st 2007

I'm very happy with the length I've achieved...back to hiding :)

Awesome progress;) you know that's apl right?:)

LaNecia

It's time!! :woot:

Well, I didn't think I did as well as I actually did! I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't even take pictures for myself during this challenge. And admittedly, I lost a lot of thickness from shedding (stretching :nono: ), but I retained a little length. I was going to skip the next challenge, on second thought...It's on!!...I'm in!!! :lol:

I missed the April reveal so here's my starting length, April 7th through July 1st.

RabiaElaine

VWVixxen said:
It's time!! :woot:

Well, I didn't think I did as well as I actually did! I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't even take pictures for myself during this challenge. And admittedly, I lost a lot of thickness from shedding (stretching :nono: ), but I retained a little length. I was going to skip the next challenge, on second thought...It's on!!...I'm in!!! :lol:

I missed the April reveal so here's my starting length, April 7th through July 1st.

Wow nice progress! Looks like we'll be reaching BSL at the same time!! Isn't it funny how we don't think we made that much progress until we look at pics from a few months ago.

RabiaElaine

tsmith said:
Awesome progress;) you know that's apl right?:)

Thanks ladies. I finally broke APL. My ends have actually creeped a little past the APL line. I think I have less than 3 inches to BSL. So my plan is to "pop my brastrap" by the end of this year (think it's possible?).

Either way whatever length my hair is by the end of the year I'm going to keep it there and just keep it trimmed at that length so that I can thicken it up. I'm getting married next August so I just want to gain as much length as I can in the next 6 months and then use the following 7 months to thicken it up.

LaNecia

RabiaElaine said:
Wow nice progress! Looks like we'll be reaching BSL at the same time!! Isn't it funny how we don't think we made that much progress until we look at pics from a few months ago.

Wow, I just did a double take at your pictures in your siggy! High-5 to you too! No wonder you like these HYH challenges, you're making awesome progress!

RabiaElaine

VWVixxen said:
Wow, I just did a double take at your pictures in your siggy! High-5 to you too! No wonder you like these HYH challenges, you're making awesome progress!

Thanks girl! Yeah these challenges are working for me. I can see this one worked for you too!

Where are the rest of the challengers???

MissNatural

RabiaElaine said:
Thanks girl! Yeah these challenges are working for me. I can see this one worked for you too!

Where are the rest of the challengers???

Congrats sis! You're well on your way to BSL :)

divinefavor

Rabia - Girl you're hair looks great!! You've made wonderful progress! The back middle part has really filled in. Did you do anything special with that middle part or babied it more?

VWVixxen - Your hair looks great as well! Awesome progress!!!

Gryphyn

Great progress Rabia and VW!! :eek: I can't wait until I get to APL)

I posted in the other thread. Here is my post:

I used 3 passes throughout the challenge. I took the latest photos on June 30th. Here are comparison shots of my loose hair and puffs.

Loose Hair

Puffs

I see serious progress!! The demarcation line between my crown and nape hair, when my hair is loose, has filled in so much and my puff is HUGE now. I can also wear my hair in a low puff. Before the challenge, my hair wasn’t long enough for that. I’m still at collarbone length . When I stretch a piece of my nape hair, it’s only about an inch longer than it was in January. I think my nape might have been damaged again before I joined the challenge. BUT I'm super happy about all the progress I've made!! My hair has come so far. I'm definitely in for the next challenge. I think the HYHTC challenge is exactly what I need to get to armpit length!!

There's probably still a lot of people who think we're revealing on the 4th!!

Last edited:

RabiaElaine

divinefavor said:
Rabia - Girl you're hair looks great!! You've made wonderful progress! The back middle part has really filled in. Did you do anything special with that middle part or babied it more?

VWVixxen - Your hair looks great as well! Awesome progress!!!

No I haven't done anything special. It's still a bit shorter than the sides...but you are rightit did fill in somehow.

thanks for the compliment:)

Gryphyn

RabiaElaine said:
No I haven't done anything special. It's still a bit shorter than the sides...but you are rightit did fill in somehow.

thanks for the compliment:)

Wow Rabia, I just saw your siggy! You made great progress over the past year!!

RabiaElaine

Kiwi said:
Great progress Rabia and VW!! :eek: I can't wait until I get to APL)

I posted in the other thread. Here is my post:

There's probably still a lot of people who think we're revealing on the 4th!!

Nce job Kiwi!!! Yeah I think a lot of people might be confused by the date change. I'm sure we'll see more reveals today.

Mom23

RabiaElaine said:
Wow Mom!!! Love those thick ends...I can't wait for mine to look like that!!!

Thanks Rabia!! So when does the next challenge start? Will it be HYH until Halloween? :)