• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

intellectualuva

I just started doing spirulina shots or adding it to smoothies again. My hair was so healthy back when I was taking large doses of spirulina.

Glad this thread has been bumped.

ilong

God's Own

Nyssa28

I've started back taking these...Right now, I'm at 4 pills. Hopefully I can get up to 10 within the next 7 days.

ilong

God's Own
@sissimpson - yes please build up slow. Increasing dosage too much - too fast usually renders bad results.

@greenandchic - WOW! I am impressed, a doctor who recommends chlorella is a keeper in my book! :) You don't hear of doctors going off Western medicine script too often.

9g daily? You are going to feel fantabulous!!!

Chlorella does such a great job of cleansing. Consistency in taking it daily, "regulates" the body and I feel "clean" after my daily "chlorella cleansing".

@Nyssa28 - please be sure to build up slow and keep us updated on what benefits you realize and how you feel.

What brand and strength is everyone taking?

Nyssa28

@ilong Thanks for the reminder. I'm taking the Source Naturals Chlorella. So far, so good!

I don't know if it's having some type of impact on my lashes, but they were very fluffy when I applied my mascara this morning.

ilong

God's Own
@Nyssa28 - that's awesome. I haven't experienced the growth with the eyelashes but chlorella (and all of the other supplements I take) make me feel so good and my skin is wonderful.

greenandchic

@sissimpson - yes please build up slow. Increasing dosage too much - too fast usually renders bad results.

@greenandchic - WOW! I am impressed, a doctor who recommends chlorella is a keeper in my book! :) You don't hear of doctors going off Western medicine script too often.

9g daily? You are going to feel fantabulous!!!

Chlorella does such a great job of cleansing. Consistency in taking it daily, "regulates" the body and I feel "clean" after my daily "chlorella cleansing".

@Nyssa28 - please be sure to build up slow and keep us updated on what benefits you realize and how you feel.

What brand and strength is everyone taking?

@ilong My primary care doctor is an ND. I don't know many MDs that would even know what it is! So far so good though I just started it. I need to place an order soon so I don't run completely out!

sissimpson

I'm taking a brand I found on Amazon, Chlorella/Spirulina 50/50 Mix
Each tab is .1 gram of each,and I'm only taking about 10 daily... yeah I'm taking it S.L.O.W.........

Kurlee

I started talking a mix of chlorella and spirulina again. So far, so good. A few teaspoons in my smoothie every morning.

CurlyRy

Yup, I'm starting over again too

I have two bottles right now in the house and I really want to get back on track. I use to take about 30 of the 200mg pills daily and I would like to get back to that. After I'm done with the pills I think I should just switch over to the powder.

Chlorella gave me a lot of energy and I believe it helped with my skin too. Can't remember anything about my hair (I don't measure it with a ruler/measuring tape) but with all the nutrients I'm sure it did something haha

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
I am taking spirulina and chlorella with my daily smoothies, but this morning after cleaning my scalp with clay, i sprayed my scalp with a spirulina/chlorella/green tea mix. I am wearing a plastic cap and my scalp is still tingling.

JFemme

I am taking spirulina and chlorella with my daily smoothies, but this morning after cleaning my scalp with clay, i sprayed my scalp with a spirulina/chlorella/green tea mix. I am wearing a plastic cap and my scalp is still tingling.

Wow. Never heard of using it in this manner.
What exactly are the benefits.... :)