HOW MANY CONDITIONERS DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN?

HOW MANY INDIVIDUAL CONTAINERS (OF CONDITIONER) DO YOU OWN?

• LESS THAN 5 CONDITONERS?

Votes: 85 36.8%
  • 6 - 11 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 84 36.4%
  • 12 - 17 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • 18 - 24 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 25 - 31 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • 32 - 38 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 39 - 49 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 50 - 60 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 61 - 70 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • OVER 70

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
Herbal Essence -hello hydration mask (love, love love!)
Organix - coconut milk and vanilla bean (yummy!)
Silk Eliments - three different types (can't remember)
Aussie Moist (hate it, I need to bin this one!)
L'anza... something or another, cant remember
Superdrug coconut deep conditioner (need to start using this again!)

And theeeeeeen there's the leave-in conditioners!
See i have about 6 of them
miss keys, jason's, nature's gate, dove,aubrey organics, affirm 5 in 1
Now i walk into this thread and see that superdrug thing now you about to have me call up my cousin in the uk and her drop me some stuff off next time i see her. My pjism is about to go international :spinning:........

MilkChocolateOne

Kenra moisturizing conditioner - 2 lites

Elucence moisture balancing conditioner - 1 liter

Regis design line hydrating balm - 3 tubes

Inecto Coconut conditioner - 4 bottles

silicon mix bambu conditioner - 1 jar (don't use, I plan on giving it to my sister)

mizani therma smooth conditioner - 1 liter (don't use, I plan on giving it to my sister)

after I use everything up, regis design line will be my main condtioner

HennaRo

I voted 12-17. In my hardcore pf days it was way more than that. Funny thing is now all I use conditioner for is to deep condition.

sensi sweetie

HOLY ISH. Someone actually voted 70+?!?

Aright, which one of you is it? Fess up!! :lol:
*shines flashlight*

I have 5 exactly. I love buying condish but I force myself to use up what I have so my stash doesn't get out of control.

iri9109

i voted less than 5...this isnt a usual occurence though i usually have about 10. dont judge me. but i ran out and decided to use up what i have instead of buying more...i'm almost out of tresemme naturals, and i have a bottle of tresemme flawless curls, ORS replenishing, Aubrey Organics GPB, and GVP the detangler...

this used to be my conditioner stash (copied from a no-buy challenge i was in earlier on another forum...missing about 6 months worth of conditioner purchases too):

VO5 Free Me Freesia Moisturizing Conditioner
VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner
VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Conditioner
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted (2x)
Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut
Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine (full sized and sample bottle)
CON Moisture Extreme (2 1 sample size bottle)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Aussie Moist (big bottle with the pump)
Suave Almond & Shea Condish
Suave Humectant
ORS Replenishing
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
Aussie 3 Min Miracle
Mizani Fulfyl

stelladata

I stopped hoarding conditioners a while back. I remember when vo5 would have the 55 cents sales and I would literally go out and get like 20 bottles. Now that I think about it, it just gives me reason to "run" through bottles. And it would take me less than a week to finish one bottle. I think part of that had to do with v05's consistency.

Anyway, as of today. I own two bottles of suave conditioner. It's the only conditioner I bother using these days and absolutely love.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I have no idea of the amount of conditioners I currently own but suffice it to say they fill up a 20x20x20 size box....and that's a combo of conditioners and leave-in's. :look: :blush: :nono:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

choctaw

HOLY ISH. Someone actually voted 70+?!?

Aright, which one of you is it? Fess up!! :lol:
*shines flashlight*

It was not ME :grin:

I HAD over 90 but I am currently down to less than 40. I co-wash almost daily (swimming, oil rinses, ayurvedic pastes).

Don't judge me ... more than half of it was Skala :sekret:

I have six. Three of them are Vo5's Moisture Milks that I only use for my henna now and the others are one bottle each of Suave's Almond and Shea Butter, HE Totally Twisted, and HE Hello Hydration. The single bottles will be emptied soon.

ETA: I have 8. I have two jars of my fave dc Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment.

Last edited:

BoaterGirlKim

I have 14 deep and regular conditioners right now(1 each):

Motions Oil Moisturizer Silk Protein
Motions Moisture Plus
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
V05 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream
Kenra MC
Joico Moisture Recovery
Joico K-pak Reconstruct
AOHSR
AOWC
NTM Deep Recovery Mask
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy
Herbal Essences Break's Over (mainly for daughter but will change up)
Optimum Care Stay Strong Conditioner (don't know why I haven't thrown away).

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I voted 6 to 11 mainly because I have a collection of samples plus some over runs from my previous job.

kaykaybobay

I own two - garner triple nutrition and matrix biolage conditioning balm. I will restock when they are almost empty bottles.

sj73

I went a little overboard when I found some great buys at TJ Maxx and Marshalls this year. For my daughters, I have about 3 liters of Giovanni Conditioner (the Deep Moisture line) and another 3 smaller bottles of the same. For myself, I found 2 liters of Philip B Deep Conditioning Rinse and 2 Lovin-Leavein. I'm finishing up my last jar of SE MegaSilk and have a Cyber Monday stash of Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (about four bottles).

I may appear to be a hoarder now, but I'm using this stash and planning to stick with my favorites: Philip B for protein and Aubrey Organics for moisture.

KurleeK5

I am so excited I'm not the only one. you ladies always mention so many conditioners that appeal to my inner pj and I need a fix. so i buy and never use most of it. I know, I’m ashamed! I have at least 8 conditioners, but mostly because i was still trying to find my regimen, but I think I have found my new :love4: Biotin conditioner from GNC!! :egypt: <~~that is just cute

naijamerican

I have 8 or 9. I detest clutter and would love to pare it down even further. Only 4 or 5 of those are even staples to begin with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Long Hair Care Forum App

D.N.A.

I think I have about 10 in total (this includes DCs, rinse-outs and leave-ins). That number will decrease as soon as I use up the conditioners I purchased prior to finding my staples.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I know for a fact that I have 3 in the bathroom at the very moment and probably 7 in the linen closet. I'm going to count when I get home, but I'm sure it's between 20-30. Which seems like a lot, but at the height of my PJism, I had 135. :eek: So yeah, I've definitely whittled it down.

EbonyCPrincess

I voted 6-11 but that is because I have several I purchase before the start of my HHJ that I never use, plus several bottles of Vo5 for co-washes. *sounds good to rationalize...* :lol:

iri9109

i now have 6-11...i just bough another bottle of tresemme naturals, organix coconut milk condish & silk elements olive moisturizing treatment...dont judge me they were on sale at sallys and ulta and i had a coupon...i still ended up spending $40 on hair products today, when i only intended on spending $15:look:

choctaw

at the height of my PJism, I had 135.