How many weeks post relaxer are you?

Flor

8 weeks. I'm texlaxed. Trying to go 8 more weeks... I don't know, my roots are insanely kinky:yawn:

goodmorningruby

Exactly 12 weeks today, with definitely 12 more to go, possibly more.
Edit: My bad, EXACTLY 12 weeks tomorrow (October 9, 2009) ...I guess it doesn't matter much. It's 11:36 PM here right now.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I am 4 weeks post. Plan to relax at 10 weeks, but want to start going anywhere from 12-16 weeks before getting one. I am taking baby steps right now. Last time, I relaxed at 8 weeks.

Anew

10 weeks post today...

Blah, I'm attempting a really long transition and it seems soooooo long away

Ballerina_Bun

I've always loved your beautiful hair and ballet poses you post. How do you manage all that hair w/ two textures cuz you got some hyah gurl? :grin: Tbh, I thought you were a natural, but I guess you texlax?

TY

MNT Detangler and Schwarzkopf Gliss conditioners.

I was transitioning ... made it quite far, but after 2 incidences, I decided to texlax. I need immediate ease and manageability. I’ve been reconsidering lately, but I don’t know. Maybe I will stretch again for a year and see how I feel then.:spinning:

MummysGirl

I'm 42 weeks post, 10 more weeks and I'll be a year post.

36 (@ 78 weeks post) more weeks and I will be all natural :yay: That's if I don't decide to transition for longer.

tenderheaded

I'm 29 glorious weeks post:yep: Hair One Olive Oil CC is my bestest friend! I use it as a deep con with heat. After 15 washes, I can def say it kills my tangles in their tracks!!!

Planning to relax around New Year's Eve.....

healthyhair2

22 weeks post and havin' a hard time!!! Tangles and breakage are really killing me. I will go to Dominican Essence @ the end of the month, which is the soonest I'll have $$ to do it.

Leesh

I am 11 weeks as of Yesterday, going for 23, My goal is for December 31st, 2009, just a mini challenge for Myself.
My last stretch went to 27 before relaxing.