I guess this is why the Tangle Teezer is discontinued!

Blkprincess

http://hairbean.com/. I saw this infomercial this morning!! Does anyone know anything about the company? Is this why Tangle Teezer got discontinued? I guess the Tangle Teezer patent license was up, huh:ohwell:. So who is going to be the first guinea pig for comparisons' and testings sake? I already own the original TT.:yep:

Last edited:

Eiano

I don't know but that's a good deal. 2 for the price of one plus 2 travel cases with a mirror PLUS two absorbant hair towels....

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
Processing fee is $6.99 for the "free one". So the total is like $24. I don't think I need travel cases and those hair towels don't fit all my hair in them. I'll just stick to the TT...plus the hair bean isn't pink.

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
You know the Tangle Teezer is making money when a competitor comes out with this "hair bean."

faithVA

I wouldn't order it. I would wait for it to show up at Walgreen or wherever they sell As Seen on TV stuff. For now I will stick with my TT.

Iluvsmuhgrass

The TT isn't discontinued. I like the travel cases though. :look:

And I could be wrong but I think when someone else copies your product you still get paid because of the patent. (?)

empressri

It's not being discontinued. Empressi sent them an email and they said they it's false, Empressi, come tell them

you know i was getting ready boo!!! :lachen:

Hi there,
No model is being discontinued at all! Please do go to Sally, we are about to ship out a large amount to the US.
Regards,
Sheena.
PS glad you like Tangle Teezer.
PS if you blog please say that nothing is being discontinued and indeed there will be more models coming soon.
Tangle Teezer - Cares for the hair you wear.

www.tangleteezer.com

Napp

Ms. Nobody
this would be great for me because i do not live near sallys and i am not taking 2 buses for a damn hair brush

Blkprincess

thanks for letting me know it's not discontinued ladies. I bought my TT back in July last year I think. I haven't seen them at my local Sally's last time I went there weeks ago. I really would like to get one for my mother because it's great for shingling her hair.:yep:

Blkprincess

that TT allowed me to wear my first ponytail since going natural (that was a feat within itself ):yep:, the Denman brush didn't work at all for me, so I let my mother have it. I even tried it with removing alternating rows of that brush.:perplexed

virtuenow

We just refilled our order for more TT's at Sally's. They're on their way.
Yay! I wish. U guys would also get the flowerpot kids TT. Its so cute I wnt to get one for all little girls!

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Long Hair Care Forum App

cocosweet

Putting Tangle Teaser on my shopping list. I've been reading nothing but raves about this thing.

asubeauty

I came in this thread panicking... I love the TT, I'd cry if it were discontinued!!
And I know the names of these infomercial products are always corny, but the Hair Bean? Seriously? :ohwell:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Both the cashiers at Sally's told me that TT was discontinued. Wow. They were very misinformed. I found some on Amazon and stocked up because I thought I wasn't going to be able to get any more.

rockstar

I just bought one at Sally's yesterday. The shipment of a whopping three just came in. They had to check rain checks to make sure they could sell one to me. Luckily I got a hot pink one!