I Just Love This Lady's Hair So Much!

Guinan

Re-Branding
I checked her website and I'm thinking of purchasing the shampoo bars. Her conditioners are receiving not so good reviews on utub; however the shampoo bar reviews were good. I also think I'm going to get her hair oil too. I have been looking for an everyday oil to fluff my hair. I usually used WGHO but I want to try something with a better smell.

thetall1

Really? I'll order from her instead of chagrin valley then. Thanks! May I ask what do you like about her shampoo bar?

Her shampoo bar is very moisturizing and doesn't strip your hair. Be careful, because I do believe it has Shea butter in it...not sure. It's hard for me to find a shampoo that doesn't strip my hair and make it hard and crispy, so I'll say that this is definitely the best that I've tried by far. And I've tried a lot of shampoos (been natural for 9 years).

thetall1

I checked her website and I'm thinking of purchasing the shampoo bars. Her conditioners are receiving not so good reviews on utub; however the shampoo bar reviews were good. I also think I'm going to get her hair oil too. I have been looking for an everyday oil to fluff my hair. I usually used WGHO but I want to try something with a better smell.

Yea, the deep conditioner can be a bit too much as far as the oil factor. However, I don't need to add anything to my hair after using it. I typically would just braid my hair for a braidout the next day. And trust, it stays moisturized for the week. Lol

beingofserenity

@beingofserenity

I've used the shampoo bar 3 times and I like it! I used it twice without using conditioner afterwards to see if it was drying. Happy to report that it wasn't drying at all. I don't have dry hair anyways, so YMMV.

Wow!

thanks for coming back with your thoughts on the shampoo bar.

I may need to give it another try. I feel like mine is the only bad review I've heard lol.