YT'er With Gorgeous Super-Thick and Long Natural Hair

Dove56

Dove56

Yes, her hair is the bomb.com - I've been subscribed to her for a while :yep:

You're so right - there's a lot of great hair out there. I'm always on the lookout for more, however :sekret:

I don't blame you lol.:lol: I am always on the look out as well! There's so much you can learn from other people! Thanks for the tag! :) You're hair is so beautimous BTW!!!

Hersheygurl

Thanks for the tag! Her hair is beautiful and I love the bun drop. I only use conditioner on DD's hair too and it's thriving. sipp100 your hair is looking fab :love:

ChristmasCarol

How come? What she do?

Mz.MoMo5235

Only thing she did was post a video and mind her own business :lol:

Buuuuut, an e-fight broke out about her flatironing technique and whether or not she was heat-trained or heat-damaged. Basically, much drama over nothing. :ohwell: Some of those e-fighters may have made the :band: - haven't seen them in a while.

keepithealthy

Thanks for tagging me. I love the thickness of her hair! the background music had me wanting to pick up a tambourine!

Mz.MoMo5235

@Mz.MoMo5235

Only thing she did was post a video and mind her own business :lol:

Buuuuut, an e-fight broke out about her flatironing technique and whether or not she was heat-trained or heat-damaged. Basically, much drama over nothing. :ohwell: Some of those e-fighters may have made the :band: - haven't seen them in a while.

Lol thats it?! I thought it was some Shima ish lol

ChristmasCarol

Made the slip-knots at the ends of my braids and I finally have a decent braidout! The relaxed ends held up for 3 days. They didn't poof up like the natural hair, but at least they stayed curly :yep:

Day 1:

Day 3:

Lita
Serenity_Peace

Last edited:

CurlsBazillion

^^^OOOOOhhhhhh AAAAAAAAhhhhhh! I never do this but excuse me while I stare lol. I have a weave with that curl pattern, a girl can only dream!!

PersuasiveBeauty

The church music confused me. I kept clicking around at all my open websites trying to figure out where the music was coming from. Lol!