YT'er With Gorgeous Super-Thick and Long Natural Hair

ChristmasCarol

I love this lady's hair! She isn't a popular YouTuber, and only has a couple vids, but I find her refreshing. Her hair kinda reminds me of LynnieB's, actually.

The sound quality isn't very good and the people having church in the background will crack you up :lachen:I remember that song from waaay back in the day...

Check her out and :drool: over the thickness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSimBXP8_yQ

ChristmasCarol

Nice length and nice thickness. How long has she been conditioner only, this is inspiring.

virtuenow

I couldn't tell if she never used shampoo in the past or if she just started condish-only after beginning her hair journey.

I guess I'll have to ask her.

I never put shampoo on my youngest DD's hair until she was 6. Even now, I only shampoo her 2 or 3 times/yr - when I flatiron for trims/length checks. She's beyond WL, so it seems to be working well. :yep:

enikjo

sipp100 Thanks for the tag Chicka! I too have to to watch it when I get home. Also check out a youtuber called sister with real hair. The way she pressed her hair looks like a fresh relaxer, so much body!!!

Garner

Hi sipp100!!! Thanks for the tag!!! Chica, she definitely reminds you of LynnieB. Her hair is gorgeous!!! On a side note...you are truly an inspiration! I love your new siggy!!!:)

Mz.MoMo5235

I had to watch twice. The first time I started going to church in my head lol. Then I had to re watch and pay attention lol

ChristmasCarol

sipp100 Thanks for the tag Chicka! I too have to to watch it when I get home. Also check out a youtuber called sister with real hair. The way she pressed her hair looks like a fresh relaxer, so much body!!!

enikjo

Last time someone posted her vids, a :swordfigh broke out, and then some :boxing: ensued. Then it was shut down :lachen:

But yes, her hair is beautiful (when straightened)

Last edited: