I love my new hot air brush! (new straightened hair pics)

PearsonS

BlackCardinal said:
Thank you, ladies!

Just grab $20 and head to your nearest WalMart to experience the joy the of the Revlon hot air brush :lol:

Your hair is beautiful. I purchased the Hot Air Brush after reviewing your pictures. Planning to start EARLY tomorrow morning using it.

Thanks for sharing.

Country gal

It didn't work for me. I was going to a party last night. I wanted to try out the brush. It never got hot. I bought it from Walmart too. :mad:

DragonPearl

BlackCardinal said:
Thanks ladies!

Cybra says hello back! :) I keep telling her about folks asking about her...

I've always blowdried before flatironing--I can't flatiron natural hair that hasn't already been straightened out, and my hair hair won't stay straight from blowdrying alone. I found it easier to do a good job blowdrying using the brush than with my other dryers.
OMG, I didn't know Cybra was your mom, and I've been on this board since 2003. :eek:

Please tell her I said Hi!!! :wave: I used to love reading her posts.

Victorian

old head
Country gal said:
It didn't work for me. I was going to a party last night. I wanted to try out the brush. It never got hot. I bought it from Walmart too. :mad:
:eek::eek: Didn't get hot? Did you have it on high heat? I had it on full blast with ions dialed up to the highest level :lol: It was plenty hot when I was using it. Do you mean to say it was just blowing cool air? There is a cool setting--maybe you accidentally hit it while you where trying to dry. I don't know... :confused:

Mine looks kinda like this, only pink and white, a dial for the ion level and ceramic coating on the core of the brushes. Is that what you got?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
BC, your hair looks fabulous!

Now I was thinking about you yesterday when I was at Whole Foods buying JASON Biotin poo & con cuz it was on sale for $5.49 a bottle.

Victorian

old head
JCoily said:
BC, your hair looks fabulous!

Now I was thinking about you yesterday when I was at Whole Foods buying JASON Biotin poo & con cuz it was on sale for $5.49 a bottle.

Thank you!
:lol: I'll probably be returning to Jason this year as a matter of fact. They are adding new products to the Salon Care line. There's just so much for me to try out. Druide isn't nurturing my PJ side...

PearsonS

PearsonS said:
Your hair is beautiful. I purchased the Hot Air Brush after reviewing your pictures. Planning to start EARLY tomorrow morning using it.

Thanks for sharing.

UPDATE- the HOT AIR Brush is the truth. I used it with Beautiful Beginnings Detangler after washing my hair with Pantene (yes the cheap stuff) and it worked beautifully. I am going to post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how. Most of the time, I wear my hair in a natural state- it's usually very curly and tangles very easily. I usually just let it air dry and keep moisturizer on it. My hair looks like I've gotten a relaxer- lots of body and curls on the ends since I used the Hot Air Brush.

Black Cardinal- thanks for sharing...:)

Country gal

BlackCardinal said:
:eek::eek: Didn't get hot? Did you have it on high heat? I had it on full blast with ions dialed up to the highest level :lol: It was plenty hot when I was using it. Do you mean to say it was just blowing cool air? There is a cool setting--maybe you accidentally hit it while you where trying to dry. I don't know... :confused:

Mine looks kinda like this, only pink and white, a dial for the ion level and ceramic coating on the core of the brushes. Is that what you got?

My boyfriend had to teach me to push the red button.:lol: Once he showed me that little tidbit. It was on. :grin: It did a great job of blowdrying my hair but I forgot I broke my ceramic iron when I was transitioning. I was Angela Davis for Christmas.:lol: Bed Bath and Beyond didn't have it on Christmas Eve and Linen and Things were closed. :mad:

angellazette

Ok. I finally used this hot air brush yesterday on the front of my hair. It works really good, I looked at my hair like wow! I used it with some Chi Silk Infusion and I had already applied coconut oil to my hair. I followed up with my Sedu to get it more sleek but the brush did a good job straightening. I might use the brush then follow up with these rollers that are used on dry hair. Now maybe one day I'll do the whole head. :lol:

Mizani_Mrs

thanks for this info...i'm gonna get one this weekend. After rollersetting, I'm gonna try using this hotair brush to straighten my newgrowth instead of using a regular blowdryer...