I love my new hot air brush! (new straightened hair pics)

BlackCardinal said:
Thank you, ladies!

Just grab $20 and head to your nearest WalMart to experience the joy the of the Revlon hot air brush :lol:

Your hair is beautiful. I purchased the Hot Air Brush after reviewing your pictures. Planning to start EARLY tomorrow morning using it.

Thanks for sharing.

It didn't work for me. I was going to a party last night. I wanted to try out the brush. It never got hot. I bought it from Walmart too. :mad:

BlackCardinal said:
Thanks ladies!

Cybra says hello back! :) I keep telling her about folks asking about her...

I've always blowdried before flatironing--I can't flatiron natural hair that hasn't already been straightened out, and my hair hair won't stay straight from blowdrying alone. I found it easier to do a good job blowdrying using the brush than with my other dryers.
OMG, I didn't know Cybra was your mom, and I've been on this board since 2003. :eek:

Please tell her I said Hi!!! :wave: I used to love reading her posts.

Country gal said:
It didn't work for me. I was going to a party last night. I wanted to try out the brush. It never got hot. I bought it from Walmart too. :mad:
:eek::eek: Didn't get hot? Did you have it on high heat? I had it on full blast with ions dialed up to the highest level :lol: It was plenty hot when I was using it. Do you mean to say it was just blowing cool air? There is a cool setting--maybe you accidentally hit it while you where trying to dry. I don't know... :confused:

Mine looks kinda like this, only pink and white, a dial for the ion level and ceramic coating on the core of the brushes. Is that what you got?
B00022WA9K.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

BC, your hair looks fabulous!

Now I was thinking about you yesterday when I was at Whole Foods buying JASON Biotin poo & con cuz it was on sale for $5.49 a bottle.

JCoily said:
BC, your hair looks fabulous!

Now I was thinking about you yesterday when I was at Whole Foods buying JASON Biotin poo & con cuz it was on sale for $5.49 a bottle.

Thank you!
:lol: I'll probably be returning to Jason this year as a matter of fact. They are adding new products to the Salon Care line. There's just so much for me to try out. Druide isn't nurturing my PJ side...

PearsonS said:
Your hair is beautiful. I purchased the Hot Air Brush after reviewing your pictures. Planning to start EARLY tomorrow morning using it.

Thanks for sharing.

UPDATE- the HOT AIR Brush is the truth. I used it with Beautiful Beginnings Detangler after washing my hair with Pantene (yes the cheap stuff) and it worked beautifully. I am going to post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how. Most of the time, I wear my hair in a natural state- it's usually very curly and tangles very easily. I usually just let it air dry and keep moisturizer on it. My hair looks like I've gotten a relaxer- lots of body and curls on the ends since I used the Hot Air Brush.

Black Cardinal- thanks for sharing...:)

BlackCardinal said:
:eek::eek: Didn't get hot? Did you have it on high heat? I had it on full blast with ions dialed up to the highest level :lol: It was plenty hot when I was using it. Do you mean to say it was just blowing cool air? There is a cool setting--maybe you accidentally hit it while you where trying to dry. I don't know... :confused:

Mine looks kinda like this, only pink and white, a dial for the ion level and ceramic coating on the core of the brushes. Is that what you got?
B00022WA9K.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

My boyfriend had to teach me to push the red button.:lol: Once he showed me that little tidbit. It was on. :grin: It did a great job of blowdrying my hair but I forgot I broke my ceramic iron when I was transitioning. I was Angela Davis for Christmas.:lol: Bed Bath and Beyond didn't have it on Christmas Eve and Linen and Things were closed. :mad:

Ok. I finally used this hot air brush yesterday on the front of my hair. It works really good, I looked at my hair like wow! I used it with some Chi Silk Infusion and I had already applied coconut oil to my hair. I followed up with my Sedu to get it more sleek but the brush did a good job straightening. I might use the brush then follow up with these rollers that are used on dry hair. Now maybe one day I'll do the whole head. :lol:

thanks for this info...i'm gonna get one this weekend. After rollersetting, I'm gonna try using this hotair brush to straighten my newgrowth instead of using a regular blowdryer...

Back