I was just about to give up but....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Awww..that was just what I needed tonight. :yep: How do you always know?
I don't...:nono: But the God who loves you beyond love...does. He knows you by name, and you are His. He will give men up for you, (both male and female); allowing none to prevail against you, none to put you to shame.

No act of your labors of love shall be in vain.

None of what you've done loving others will go unrewarded, unreciprocated, nor unappreciated.

For if God be for you, who dare be against you. If God is on your side, how can you be denied....all love in return.

Sweet Mocha, the laws of God and His laws instill within the earth and within the hearts of men, are in your favor. And much favor is upon you, indeed...

Although and all through every test and all that you been 'tried'.....You cannnot.....be denied.

:blowkiss:

Mocha5

I don't...:nono: But the God who loves you beyond love...does. He knows you by name, and you are His. He will give men up for you, (both male and female); allowing none to prevail against you, none to put you to shame.

No act of your labors of love shall be in vain.

None of what you've done loving others will go unrewarded, unreciprocated, nor unappreciated.

For if God be for you, who dare be against you. If God is on your side, how can you be denied....all love in return.

Sweet Mocha, the laws of God and His laws instill within the earth and within the hearts of men, are in your favor. And much favor is upon you, indeed...

Although and all through every test and all that you been 'tried'.....You cannnot.....be denied.

Wow! I receive all of that. :grin: Thank you, Shimmie. I love you.

crlsweetie912

This morning I was about to give up

No Money
20.00 left on Payday after taking care of bills.
Kids in need of well EVERYTHING (growing boys)
Mad because for the most part I am doing things by myself
Resenting seeing that others seem to have it so easy
Just a crl pity party

My sons father came to pick him up for school and found me crying in my bedroom. (I had just prayed, but had to let it out)

He said, like you always tell me, you are NEVER alone because God is always with you! :ohwell::ohwell:
He's not saved, but I have been praying and talking to him about God for the whole time we have known each other. He never wanted to hear it. But this morning I realized that he was listening all along.

This morning's spiritual vitamin on the radio was "you are an example"

Me: :cry2:
Thank you Lord for hearing my "cry".
I love you with all my heart and I trust you to carry me through this rough time. You have NEVER left me and I know you won't start now. I am blessed to be called your child. Please forgive me for ever doubting you. The tears I am crying now are tears of JOY as I am waiting for you to Show up and Show Out like you ALWAYS DO!

Amen

Mocha5

This morning I was about to give up

No Money
20.00 left on Payday after taking care of bills.
Kids in need of well EVERYTHING (growing boys)
Mad because for the most part I am doing things by myself
Resenting seeing that others seem to have it so easy
Just a crl pity party

My sons father came to pick him up for school and found me crying in my bedroom. (I had just prayed, but had to let it out)

He said, like you always tell me, you are NEVER alone because God is always with you! :ohwell::ohwell:
He's not saved, but I have been praying and talking to him about God for the whole time we have known each other. He never wanted to hear it. But this morning I realized that he was listening all along.

This morning's spiritual vitamin on the radio was "you are an example"

Me: :cry2:
Thank you Lord for hearing my "cry".
I love you with all my heart and I trust you to carry me through this rough time. You have NEVER left me and I know you won't start now. I am blessed to be called your child. Please forgive me for ever doubting you. The tears I am crying now are tears of JOY as I am waiting for you to Show up and Show Out like you ALWAYS DO!

Amen

You ARE an example!!! Keep pouring into him because he's beginning to pour right back out. Hard times won't last long (speaking to myself too). You and your boys will never lack because you know who the TRUE Provider is, Jehovah Jireh. Keep praisng Him and see how quickly He turns your situation around. Like you said, He loves to show up and SHOW OUT for those that love him with their whole being! :grin:

ETA: Go over to the "Benefits of Toal Surrender" thread. It'll bless you.

Last edited:

Mocha5

Hopefully I find inspiration in this thread...cuz right now I want to lay down and die...

BeyondBlessed, you are indeed blessed BEYOND your wildest dreams. At the times when we want to die is the time we have to get that much closer to Christ. Focus on Him and He'll get you through. Also post as much as you can here. Someone is always round to love on you. I'm praying for you.

BMoreFlyy

tonight i was reading this and my eyes misted up, and I just said "Lord, I don't know what I'm doing with myself"... I've been unhappy for the past several days and its like I'm letting it take me and go... but I just said to myself I can't do this... I can't be unhappy, I can't be depressed.... I can't keep tearing my spirit down like this. ... and i just want to cry...

Country gal

subscribing to the thread.

Lord, when everyone said I would never get my house. You made a way. I have been able every month to pay the mortgage and still have a life.

Lord, When everyone said my college years were through because I had my baby. You still made a way for me to get that degree plus I have a little handsome boy too. I am glad I didn't abort him. I listened to you and pushed through.

I need to listen to you again. Especially when the scale doesn't move down despite working my butt off at the gym. Lord, I need to listen to you when I don't feel worthy enough or have faith that the man of my dreams will come through. I put it in your hands.

Mocha5

tonight i was reading this and my eyes misted up, and I just said "Lord, I don't know what I'm doing with myself"... I've been unhappy for the past several days and its like I'm letting it take me and go... but I just said to myself I can't do this... I can't be unhappy, I can't be depressed.... I can't keep tearing my spirit down like this. ... and i just want to cry...

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34: 17-18

Read it, memorize it, hide it in your heart. :kiss:

BMoreFlyy

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34: 17-18

Read it, memorize it, hide it in your heart. :kiss:

thank you for that.

klb120475

Have u cried sweetie? Crying can be a release in itself. I'm praying for you.:hug2:

Hopefully I find inspiration in this thread...cuz right now I want to lay down and die...

BeyondBlessed I'm speaking inspiration into your life. I'm speaking life into your spirit sweetie. Don't give up...okay? We're interceding for you.:kiss:

subscribing to the thread.

Lord, when everyone said I would never get my house. You made a way. I have been able every month to pay the mortgage and still have a life.

Lord, When everyone said my college years were through because I had my baby. You still made a way for me to get that degree plus I have a little handsome boy too. I am glad I didn't abort him. I listened to you and pushed through.

I need to listen to you again. Especially when the scale doesn't move down despite working my butt off at the gym. Lord, I need to listen to you when I don't feel worthy enough or have faith that the man of my dreams will come through. I put it in your hands.

Your posts blessed me.:kiss:

OhmyKimB

I want to thank KLB and Mocha and anyone else who saw what i said and prayed for me. Cuz I know that I was directed to just come and post and look around that night cuz I needed help and couldn't help myself. And was such a mess that if God was speaking I was crying way to loud.

So just when I was about to give up...

I saw a post from Nice and wavy....I cried myself to sleep but when I woke up I didn't cry anymore..

So I was about to give up because he told me he's in love with me but isn't gonna be with me. It's my best friend, I'm in love with him and he was also my first (yes stupid). Doesn't help that he's still around me..and I do want him around but he doesn't seem to get what I'm telling him. (I have like one friend that knows we need to stay around each other, and I know that I need to also. Because he is the answer to a prayer I prayed a while ago. So I know that this is...all we're goin through is for a reason and that it was allowed to happen for a purpose)

I was about to give up that the dreams I had this time last year and of recent were really from GOD even when he confirmed it for me.

I was about to give up...until God showed me how strong I really am and let Satan try and get at me through my dreams (Thoughts and dreams are how I noticed God gives me info and speaks to me) That jerk (Satan) tried to use my bf as bait to hell me to say *** God but even in my dream I said I would have no parts in it.

I was about to give up and this morning again God gave me the same answer he's given my twice. So I know I need to stop and just do as I'm told. I'll have less pain this way.

I was about to give up but but then I came on here and saw KLB tell me she was interceding for me

I was about to give up but anywhere I looked and everything I did...God kept telling me the same thing over and over...that the answer was wait and that I would be okay.

I was about to give up...but at least for today I don't see a reason to...I can see that things are going to change.

crlsweetie912

:cry2:
Trying not to cry.

I was about to give up but

GOD is my keeper and provider, he hasn't failed me yet. My pastor preached about being a Giver on Friday night. I know that message was for me. I have been a giver all my life, and when I am in need, no one is there for me. It hurts and I want to change, but giving is in my heart. My family and I have been under such a merciless attack since the year began...

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer

My son suffered a setback in his medical issues

My finances have been drained to the point that I often times don't know where the next meal is coming from

I had a minor car accident in a rental, but I purchased the extra insurance so that was no out of pocket cost, but my car insurance has gone up AGAIN!

I had to have major work done on my car

I have been sick and my body's immune functions are low.

Lord, please help me to hold out. I need you now more than ever :cry2: I know giving up is not an option, but I can't see the light right now. Everything is so gloomy and dim, yet you are still with me. I will forever praise your name no matter what. I love you with my whole heart.
Forever your child,
Aleia

Mocha5

Trying not to cry.

GOD is my keeper and provider, he hasn't failed me yet. My pastor preached about being a Giver on Friday night. I know that message was for me. I have been a giver all my life, and when I am in need, no one is there for me. It hurts and I want to change, but giving is in my heart. My family and I have been under such a merciless attack since the year began...

My finances have been drained to the point that I often times don't know where the next meal is coming from

I had a minor car accident in a rental, but I purchased the extra insurance so that was no out of pocket cost, but my car insurance has gone up AGAIN!

Lord, please help me to hold out. I need you now more than ever :cry2: I know giving up is not an option, but I can't see the light right now. Everything is so gloomy and dim, yet you are still with me. I will forever praise your name no matter what. I love you with my whole heart.
Forever your child,
Aleia

Aleia,

Hold on sweetie. Don't give up. This season too shall pass. Hold on, Mama, hold on. He loves you and wouldn't give youmore than you can bear. I know it looks gloomy now but the sun ALWAYs comes out after the rain. Begin to speak those things that be not as though they were. Start speaking (aloud where satan can hear you) love, joy, peace and prosperity over you life. Begin to look for His promises in His word and stand on them. He can not lie and as surely as He promises you smething, it will SURELY come to pass. I'm praying that you will prosper in all things and be in health just as your soul prospers.

Go ahead and let yourself have one, last, good cry. Then begin to walk in faith, standing on His promises. Here's one to start with Joshua 1: 5-9.

I love you, Aleia and you are not alone.

crlsweetie912

Aleia,

Hold on sweetie. Don't give up. This season too shall pass. Hold on, Mama, hold on. He loves you and wouldn't give youmore than you can bear. I know it looks gloomy now but the sun ALWAYs comes out after the rain. Begin to speak those things that be not as though they were. Start speaking (aloud where satan can hear you) love, joy, peace and prosperity over you life. Begin to look for His promises in His word and stand on them. He can not lie and as surely as He promises you smething, it will SURELY come to pass. I'm praying that you will prosper in all things and be in health just as your soul prospers.

Go ahead and let yourself have one, last, good cry. Then begin to walk in faith, standing on His promises. Here's one to start with Joshua 1: 5-9.

I love you, Aleia and you are not alone.
Thank you Mocha! I am looking up the scripture now. This forum is such a blessing. I am honored to have my cyber sisters in Christ. Love you too Mocha!

Shimmie

Staff member
Trying not to cry.

Forever your child,
Aleia
Hey Sweetheart....:kiss:

What's going on here? Oh angel, do not dispair any longer. While it seems impossible to get through this, but you know what, Sweetie...long before this ever occurred, it was already dealt with. God is just showing you the challenges which He's taken care of.

That's all. Everything you see around you is what God has already destroyed and made well for you. He wants you to see all of the glory that only He can take credit for. He wants you to see just how much you mean to Him...so much, that He's been overcoming everything you feel has overcome you. When in reality, you are the one who has Overcome all of this.

God says to take heart, my beautiful daughter; take heart and let not your faith in me depart and be covered up by the challenges you see. Instead, take heart and see the heart of me in everything that seems to press against you and your dreams.

Take heart, my love, take heart and see only the warmth that surrounds you in this seemingly cold eruption, to what you once called peace. Have you not cried for better? Have you not yearned for more that I have in store for you? This is where you are being destined...the better which leads to my best.

My love you are not forsaken. You are not alone; I will not fail you, nor will I allow anyone to break you. I know when you've had enough. Trust me for I am here to take you through all that you see and into the best.
With all of my heart...:heart2:

Precious one...you are not alone and you will not be failed. :love2:

Nice & Wavy

Trying not to cry.

Forever your child,
Aleia

My dear sister,

Thus saith the Lord:

"I, the LORD your God is in your midst,
The Mighty One, who will save;
I will rejoice over you with gladness,
I will quiet
you with My love,
I will rejoice over you with singing.”

For, although you are in a valley place, LOOK UP! For I AM here!!! Every tear that is shed is not lost, for I bottle it up and it is as sweet smelling perfume before me. I hear your cry and see your heart. I AM not far from you, says the Lord...I AM HERE!

I cover you with my glory...for, in this time you shall see my hand over your life and you shall rejoice, because of Me, says the Lord!

Sing, oh sing
Shout, His people with gladness,
Sing, oh sing
Rejoice with all your heart

For I AM the Lord!

Love you, sis...and will continue to pray for you and your family!

crlsweetie912

Thank you everyone. I have been deep in scripture today. Please keep me in prayer, I have been on the verge of tears all day long. It's so disheartening feeling like you can't provide for your children. I know it's just a trick of the enemy. Keep my family and I lifted in prayer. Love all of you who wrote words of encouragement. I have been meditating on the goodness of the Lord and the blessings in His word.

Shimmie

Staff member
My dear sister,

Thus saith the Lord:

"I, the LORD your God is in your midst,
The Mighty One, who will save;
I will rejoice over you with gladness,
I will quiet you with My love,
I will rejoice over you with singing.”

For, although you are in a valley place, LOOK UP! For I AM here!!! Every tear that is shed is not lost, for I bottle it up and it is as sweet smelling perfume before me. I hear your cry and see your heart. I AM not far from you, says the Lord...I AM HERE!

I cover you with my glory...for, in this time you shall see my hand over your life and you shall rejoice, because of Me, says the Lord!

Sing, oh sing
Shout, His people with gladness,
Sing, oh sing
Rejoice with all your heart

For I AM the Lord!

Love you, sis...and will continue to pray for you and your family!
This is beautiful Precious Wavy...:giveheart: It really blesses me.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you everyone. I have been deep in scripture today. Please keep me in prayer, I have been on the verge of tears all day long. It's so disheartening feeling like you can't provide for your children. I know it's just a trick of the enemy. Keep my family and I lifted in prayer. Love all of you who wrote words of encouragement. I have been meditating on the goodness of the Lord and the blessings in His word.
We love you 'Sweetie" -- we really do :kiss:

It's going to be okay. It always will. Remember the last time? He hasn't quit on you, sweetheart. He hasn't quit.

Nice & Wavy

This is beautiful Precious Wavy...:giveheart: It really blesses me.

I'm glad that you were blessed from it, Shimmie.

The Lord too is reminding me of His Grace which is sufficient for me...for His strength is perfected in my weakness. I'm truly grateful for His love for me....

klb120475

Speak, Lord....

Ohh how I bless your name Lord!!! Thank u Jesus! You are more than enough for our crying hearts dear God! Thank you Father for not giving up on us! Thank you Jesus for being a perfect example of an elder brother!

Let us love on you dear Father.............:cry2:

Mocha5

Thank you, Lord. You are mighty and you reign supreme. When I was lost, You found me. When I hurt, You heal me. When I need, You provide. I am absolutely nothing without You. You, Father, are my all and all...my everything...:cry:

mrsmeredith

Ladies this thread brought tears to my eyes literally. Sometimes you feel as though, only you go through things or that no one has ever had it as rough as you but then you see how GOD delivered others and you remembered how he delivered you and he continually keeps us even when we slip and fall.

My deepest moment was when I was going through something in my marriage and boy oh boy was it hard. I thought I could not make it, I didn't believe in suicide but I prayed to GOD to take my life and he wouldn't. I woke up angry that I was still here because I hurt so bad 24 hours a day BUT GOD! He gave me strength and joy where I could care less what my hubby did or who with all I needed or wanted was GOD. I prayed a prayer so hard that the next morning I didn't remember ever getting in my bed or anything and from that day forward there was no more pain. GOD came to me where I was mentally because thats what I needed. I have no regrets because I learned so much in those trials and I thank GOD that I was able to take negatives and turn them into a positive. But trust, I never want to go through that again. This year is our 20th wedding anniversary and my husband is the best man for me, obedient man of GOD and a great father. One thing that I learned was to pray and keep my hands clean. And to trust GOD no matter what the situation looks like. I have so much more but that was my first ever serious trial and thank GOD I took from it and grew.