Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Lilmama1011

Day 1 completed. No warm oil or anything to the scalp, I forgot it was the first lol, will be doing day 2 later

Last edited:

Gr8ness83

I had an EXTREME headache yesterday so I did not invert however I did do inversion this morning. I heated up some monistat 7 with other oils and massaged it in then inverted before work. I have a ton of new growth on my perimeter. I really wouldn't know exactly how much because I didn't measure my length before I installed my braids for the C&G challenge. It is time to redo my perimeter though so I will do the "initial measurement and measure again next month.....

Lilmama1011

I might be inverting later with warm oil and Sulphur like when you have a book on my lap style! I am cramping so badly and I'm not use to having cramps. I feel like crap! I just took a hot bath and I feel so nauseous

Last edited:

PureSilver

Hey Ladies, i'm apologize for missing out on Day one and not sending my reminder out. I do hope you can all forgive me.

Captain is still on board and i want to thank you all for keeping this thread alive every 1st of the month. I will start my inversion session 2 days late this round so tomorrow i'll start.

Will checking with more details tomorrow, until then please do take care and Lets Get That Inch.

naija24

i slacked off in january. i'll start my feb. inversion tonight!! i hope i get another inch by saturday!

trendsetta25

Done with day 7. I will measure this weekend on wash day. I started taking my GNC Ultra Nourish on the 22nd. Hopefully this boosts my results during my inversion in Feb

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I hate that it seems I always have a full belly before I invert :/ I get in the house late, and like to do it before bed, but I also have to eat before bed. I'll invert before eating tomorrow.

newgrowth15

Day 2 inverted.
Seems like I always get dizzy when I invert now. Didn't happen Dec and Jan.

yodie, have you changed anything during the inversion process? Perhaps, you may need to change your position. What are you putting on your scalp? Some things contain ingredients that may cause dizziness. What you put on your scalp gets absorbed into your body. Just food for thought.

newgrowth15

So far, I inverted only one day. I forgot to do it yesterday, but I'm back on track for today. I will make up the lost day at the end of the week. I didn't take any starting pictures for this month.

faithVA

I bombed last month, but I'm back in the game this month. I started last night, so day 1 down. Will set a reminder on my watch to make sure I get it in this week.

yodie

yodie, have you changed anything during the inversion process? Perhaps, you may need to change your position. What are you putting on your scalp? Some things contain ingredients that may cause dizziness. What you put on your scalp gets absorbed into your body. Just food for thought.

I'm using Paltas on my scalp and I hang over the bed. Paltas is the only new ingredient to the process.

Day 3 inverted.

newgrowth15

I'm using Paltas on my scalp and I hang over the bed. Paltas is the only new ingredient to the process.

Day 3 inverted.

yodie, I'm not familiar with Paltas. What is it and what does it contain? Maybe try sitting with your head bent toward your lap instead of hanging over the bed to see if that helps.