Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle not at all too late but what is it that you are confused about dear.

I'm not clear on how long we are to invert, is it everyday? Do you guys apply oil everyday or GHE? Is everyone checking in daily? Is there a preferred oil to use? I tend to make things more complicated than they really are so my apologies in advance :).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

xu93texas

I'm not clear on how long we are to invert, is it everyday? Do you guys apply oil everyday or GHE? Is everyone checking in daily? Is there a preferred oil to use? I tend to make things more complicated than they really are so my apologies in advance :). Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Hey buddy, you're making it too complicated :)
The challenge is to invert for 4 minutes on a daily basis for seven days once a month. Most people apply an oil to scalp before inverting. You can use the oil of your choice. I usually check in on a daily basis the week I'm inverting.

Hope this helps.

BranwenRosewood

@naija24

The very first time I did it back in October 2013 I did get an inch. In November and January (skipped December) I got a little less than an inch. This time I'm doing it with sulfur oil so I'm hoping I get an inch again.

ETA: Day 6 done with warmed sulfur oil on scalp.

Last edited:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Hey buddy, you're making it too complicated :) The challenge is to invert for 4 minutes on a daily basis for seven days once a month. Most people apply an oil to scalp before inverting. You can use the oil of your choice. I usually check in on a daily basis the week I'm inverting. Hope this helps.

Thanks buddy! You answered my questions and yes it was very helpful. I inverted today so tomorrow makes Day 2!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

PureSilver

xu93texas thanks for the quick response to KiWiStyle questions, really appreciate that.

On another note, i have started over my session of inversion because i don't think that i was doing the most since Feb 1st. I missed 2 days, i haven't been massaging or oiling and those are things that i'd like to keep consistent with to achieve the maximum benefits.

I started my new Day 1 an hour ago, oiled with Paltas LG and castor oil, i didn't warm any of the oils and i massaged and inverted for 4 mins. I'm late but better later than never.

yodie

^^^ No. It may have been no sleep, not enough food, etc. I say that because I haven't experienced headaches since. Thanks for checking. Inverting is working for me along with no heat. My hair is thriving.

kupenda

Ive been sick the past few days (again) so I didnt have any interest in hanging upside down but im feeling a smidge better today so ill start back up. Today will count as day 2. Massage, no oil. Inverted for 3 minutes and now im heading to the gym (cant workout with an oily runny scalp)

kupenda

I have noticed growth. About half an inch since January's inversion. But idk if thats from the inversion or just my standard rate