It's Official, I'm HL (Hip Length)!! sorry for the big pics

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Sigh...exhale...just pretty! One of my favorite heads of hair. Keeping growing and flowing. The thickness and length of your hair are wonderful.

blazingthru

Look at all that hair!! I was thinking to myself "that sure does look like Dsylla's hair" and it is you!!! Great job!!
Me too i was thinking the same thing. I started to go look for Dsylla for that matter,

Anyway Congrats on that amazing growth I love how thick your hair is its truly something to look at, I really would have a problem not wanting to just touch it.

Country gal

You are proof that you can have extremely thick hair and length too. What is your vitamin regimin? I have comitted to religiously taking my Vitamin Shoppe vitamins daily. I also work out often too. I am hoping to get more growth. Beautiful hair. I agree you should be feature of the month.:grin:

Lioness

WOW!!!! Congrats!!!! I have seen your hair flourish and grow for two or three years now. You are such an inspiration :yep:.

MzOptimistic

:grin:

Wow! Is this Dsylla? Your hair is beautiful. You go girl:grin: I know the back of that head from anywhere:lachen:

MzOptimistic

Very little heat, like, once a month, if that.

Lots of con washes and braidouts.

Stretch between 10 and 16 weeks.

oil, oil and more oil

i have the bomb vitamin reggie which gives me enery to work out which gives me good circulation.

My main staples are Lekair cholestorol, CON shampoo and any clairifier. Anthing else is extra.

I'm kinda low maintenance.

thanks yall

What kind of oil do you use?:grin: and please share your vitamin reggie. Your growth is amazing:yep:

Stella B.

Congrats on your latest achievement! I knew that pic was DSylla's hair, but I didn't recognize the name change.?/ :look: Your hair is crazy crazy beautiful, like a mad science experiment, :drunk: growing out of control! :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!:pepper:

betty-boo

I am sooooo late as usual. But D, you're hair is absolutely beautiful!!!! You are hip length now! That was really quick. Can I just say to everyone, that her regimen works!!! The flexirod set you told me about has been great for me this year.
Lots of love
Betty-boo

Tranquility

You have been one of my inspirations from the very beginning. I may never have hair as thick as yours but I can always appreciate yours. Congrats.