Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

jamaicalovely

Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008~Finale Posted~

**************LINK TO FINALE VIDEO BELOW************************

Hi girls,

As you know I will be doing my big reveal on Christmas Day.

I have recieved so much encouragement over the last few days via threads here on LHCF, BHM, PMs, Fotki messages and more. It seems many of you are more excited than I am. :drunk: In fact on my fotki guestbook, there's one poor girl sitting in a lawn chair with lemonade patiently waiting. lol.

Honestly, I am extremely excited because I don't remember my hair ever going past my neck during my entire lifetime. Before LHCF and BHM, I thought my hair would never grow due to my annoying thyroid problem. I gave up over the years, kept my hair short and just allowed my hairstylists to literally fry and dye my hair. :nono:

Well, I decided enough is enough and needed a change. I was led to you....

So....with that and the wonderful notes I've seen over the past few days...I decided to create a Big Reveal hair video to (1) give you a sneak peek and (2) share my excitement in this journey.

PREVIEW:
Please check out my Big Reveal video at onetruemedia.com. Here's the link.http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

FINALE:
Click Here:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7b0eed1379295d5bd7e6e2&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
*The preview is incorporated in the Finale video so you don't have to watch both.

I'm working to get this on youtube, but the bastards are giving me slack cuz of the song. :ohwell:

Anyways...enjoy. Turn it up!!!

Let me know if you all have problems with the video.

Last edited:

Dymmeonds

It's snowing outside...so I had to bring in the lawnchair :grin:, but I will be waiting! Can't wait....that cute video was SUCH a teaser!

LovinLea

that video was so nicely done. what's the problem with the song? it's just mary j.

but, I'm excited for the Big Reveal!!

jamaicalovely

that video was so nicely done. what's the problem with the song? it's just mary j.

but, I'm excited for the Big Reveal!!

copyright blah blah blah. my thang is...all those "put a ring on it" remakes wit the trannies...c'mon. :wallbash:

that's okay, i'm glad onetruemedia allows me to share.

Glad you all enjoyed it!

jamaicalovely

Oh, before I forget...

Notice the last pic is from Nov '08, which is locked up in my fotki.

Last edited:

Jaxhair

I love OTM - should really do more with my account before they throw me out.

And that was such a tease lady! Whetting my appetite then grinding to a halt like that is....is.....is.....mean! (long lower lip pout). You know I'll be on LHCF, fotki, BHM, OTM etc after my big fat xmas dinner to check on you right? I love it here btw - hello peeps!

winnettag

That was such a cute video! And a great song choice!
We ARE more excited about this than you! lol
You know how crazy we get over pictures!

wannabelong

I'm sitting right beside her!!! I can't wait until Christmas.

Hi girls,

As you know I will be doing my big reveal on Christmas Day.

I have recieved so much encouragement over the last few days via threads here on LHCF, BHM, PMs, Fotki messages and more. It seems many of you are more excited than I am. :drunk: In fact on my fotki guestbook, there's one poor girl sitting in a lawn chair with lemonade patiently waiting. lol.

Honestly, I am extremely excited because I don't remember my hair ever going past my neck during my entire lifetime. Before LHCF and BHM, I thought my hair would never grow due to my annoying thyroid problem. I gave up over the years, kept my hair short and just allowed my hairstylists to literally fry and dye my hair. :nono:

Well, I decided enough is enough and needed a change. I was led to you....

So....with that and the wonderful notes I've seen over the past few days...I decided to create a Big Reveal hair video to (1) give you a sneak peek and (2) share my excitement in this journey.

Please check out my Big Reveal video at onetruemedia.com. Here's the link.http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I'm working to get this on youtube, but the bastards are giving me slack cuz of the song. :ohwell:

Anyways...enjoy. Turn it up!!!

Let me know if you all have problems with the video.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Love the video, especially the curtain closing at the end although the big reveal hasn't happened yet. You have definately made a lot progress.