JULY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

ouidad.com

All products in the Salon Series are 50% off. Bought the Biotin and Omega-3 treatment. Love them.

Also used Ebates - 6%.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I should have stayed out of here. Now I'm about to buy some Ouidad Biotin Solution because it's half off :lol:

Pompous Blue

I should have stayed out of here. Now I'm about to buy some Ouidad Biotin Solution because it's half off :lol:
rileypak

Gon' get yo' haul on! I did. I'm pleasantly surprised they're having another 50% off sale so soon after the last one in June. I couldn't resist this one with free shipping and 6% Ebates. Such a good deal....

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
rileypak

Gon' get yo' haul on! I did. I'm pleasantly surprised they're having another 50% off sale so soon after the last one in June. I couldn't resist this one with free shipping and 6% Ebates. Such a good deal....

I've always wanted to try the Biotin solution but $42 for 2oz? Yeah....:nono:
But I can do $21 .

Pompous Blue do you know when the sale ends? I didn't see it on their website

Pompous Blue

I've always wanted to try the Biotin solution but $42 for 2oz? Yeah....:nono:
But I can do $21 .

@Pompous Blue do you know when the sale ends? I didn't see it on their website

rileypak I hate ambiguous language. See below.

So is the sale a one-day sale or not? What is the "limited time?" I may want to go back for more.....

This is quoted from the email I received this morning.
*Salon Series on Sale: All products within the Salon Series by Ouidad collection are 50% off, priced as marked. Offer available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Offer is subject to change without notice.

*No promo code required. Select 5 free samples at checkout. Free shipping offer valid for standard delivery service for orders placed on Ouidad.com and shipping within the continental United States only. A minimum purchase of $50 is required for free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Offer is subject to change without notice. Samples available while supplies last. Offer is valid through July 7, 2014, at 11:59pm (EST)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
KJ Naturals 50% Off Bestseller: Rosemary Coconut Condish Today Only

No coupon necessary- discount is automatically applied at checkout. Made with cocoa butter, extra virgin coconut oil and coconut cream, this conditioning mask provides moisture for dry hair of all types. It also has lots of "slip" to aid the detangling process. The peppermint and tea tree essential oils stimulate the scalp and hair follicles, giving you "tingly" and invigorating conditioning experience.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Special pricing on Bella Lucce products is a rare thing, indeed. We're hosting just one singular sale during the summer months, making this is an incredible opportunity to stock up on your favorite Bella Lucce skin luxuries at particularly delicious prices!
On Tuesday, July 8th + Wednesday, July 9th we invite you to enjoy:
25% off any order of $60 or more (use code 25OFF at checkout)
30% off any order of $100 or more (use code 30OFF off at checkout)

As always, enjoy free shipping on any orders totaling $75 or more (after all promotional pricing has been applied) shipped to addresses in the continental United States (no code needed). Oh, sweet, sweet summer!

Mark your calendars for TUESDAY, JULY 8th + WEDNESDAY JULY 9th and join us online to take advantage of our sizzling Two Day Summer Sale. Whip those feet into sandal-ready things of beauty. Refresh, hydrate and smooth stressed skin after a day in the sun. Turn your bath in a ritual by sprinkling flower petals atop the water. Whatever your skin desires, we have just what you need at Bella Lucce!

As always, we thank you for supporting our collection of naturally-inspired products, made by hand in small batches in our South Carolina workshop.

ENJOY UP TO 30% OFF ON TUES. JULY 8th + WED. JULY 9th

25% off any order of $600 or more (use code 25OFF at checkout)
30% off any order of $100 or more (use code 30OFF at checkout)
Free shipping on any orders totaling $75 or more (after all promotions have been applied) shipped to addresses in the continental United States (no code needed)

Promotional codes are valid from 12:01am on Tuesday, July 8th through 11:59pm On Wednesday July 9th. These savings cannot be applied to past orders or combined with other offers. Code must be entered online during order process to receive discount. Free shipping offer applies to FedEx Ground service for delivery addresses within the continental 48 states. Questions? 800.485.3079. START SHOPPING

Pompous Blue

jessicurl.com
Club Jessicurl
There’s a new club in town and we’re pulling back the velvet rope just for you! :) Welcome to Club Jessicurl.

We know lots of you buy with friends to save on shipping costs and we think that’s great. We want to encourage that AND give you even better savings when you team up with your curly friends, so we created Club Jessicurl. Here’s how it works.

First, each chapter of Club Jessicurl needs to designate a Head Curly and fill out the form below with the key details. We’ll email your Head Curly an order form that will be used to place each Club Jessicurl order.

Next, gather up some curly friends to be in your club! The more you order the more you save! :) ALL Club Jessicurl orders get $5 flat rate shipping PLUS…

· Orders over the $300 minimum get 15% off
· Orders over $400 get 20% off
· Orders over $500 get 25% off
We’ll also throw in some free samples to each Club Jessicurl order and will periodically offer you even BETTER deals throughout the year. We want you to have FUN with this, curlies! :) Since we’ll be shipping all orders in one box, it just makes sense for you to get together and have a party when your package arrives and you divvy up your goodies, right? Maybe I’ll Skype or Facetime in and say hi sometimes! This is all about building our curly community and saving some money at the same time. :) A little fine print, due to the wide variation in customs and duties charges around the world, all Club Jessicurl shipments must go to U.S. addresses only. Also, Club Jessicurl orders cannot be combined with other special promotions going on at Jessicurl.com. So for you international curlies, make sure you at least include one member in the U.S.

So, spread the word to your curly friends in your area and get your club started. :) Have a curly day.

oneastrocurlie

Ulta is having a Buy One Get On 50% off on Shea Moisture products. They are the only store carrying the new Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex body and hair line. There's also a coupon code for $3.50 off on the front page.

And if you have a Discover It card, they are giving 10% Cashback for online Ulta purchases.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Anderson Soap Company

Christmas in July Sale

33% off all items non custom with code: CIJ33

Hello Everyone! Today the Christmas in July sale will begin. This sale will go on until the end of the day July 20th. The coupon code will ONLY be active during these hours, so try to make some time and save 33%! You can use this on anything that is not custom work. We truly appreciate all of you who shop and spread the word about Anderson Soap Company. Also as a reminder, if you order more than once, please let me know in notes to seller to combine shipping so I do not have to hunt orders down at the end, this will streamline it a bit.

Thank you everybody! Dennis Anderson.

Pompous Blue

^^^

Thank you, CeeLex33 for this info. On FACEBOOK he said
there is 2 different codes, email code is top secret for more savings. this code has been sent out, the code on my shop announcement is for all non mailer subscribers for a generous discount. Enjoy! [URL="https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndersonSoapCompany?ref=si_shop"]https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndersonSoapCompany?ref=si_shop[/URL]

Although I have purchased from him in the past, I never get emails.

So, again, thank you for this info.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hattache

10% off your next order. Use code: FAN10
Offer expires on a Friday 7/18/14 Friday at
9:00 p.m. pst

They haven't had a sale in a minute.. Idk about that 10% tho

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Not sure if this has been posted. I've never ordered from here. How is this line?

Attachments

• image-2806979502.jpg
    image-2806979502.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 79

Pompous Blue

Not sure if this has been posted. I've never ordered from here. How is this line?
Pokahontas

For some their CS has been hit or miss. I've not experienced any issues when ordering from them.

I purchased from them June 15 during their 50% off sale and received my order 9 days later although they stated the ship/wait time was 4 - 6 weeks. I believe Shay72 said her order took a week longer.

I placed another order July 5 during their 30% off sale and have not received a shipping notice or tracking info. Will give them another week before inquiring.

My favorite products from them are the Pink Sugar Hibiscus Plant Deep Conditioner, Mowrah and Murumuru moisturizer and the Mandarin Orange Curly Whip Leave-In.

I did not like the Donut CoWash - It required too much manipulation to get it to work.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Pokahontas
Pompous Blue
As an update, HNH notified USPS that the package was ready for mailing on July 9th but it did not actually ship until July 15th. I should have it by July 17th. So by the time I get it it will have been about 4 weeks.

Pompous Blue

Pokahontas
Shay72

I received a shipping notice/tracking # yesterday for my July 5 order from happynappyhoney.com. USPS site shows no activity. Let's see how long it takes to get to me. Because I received shipping/tracking info for my June order and USPS showed no receipt of the pkg although I received it 2 days after receiving her shipping notice.