JULY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

Barielle

www.barielle.com

50% off All Nail Polish Colors

Coupon Code: FB50OFF

Ends Sunday July 20th, 2014

** Non-toxic "Big 5 Free" Nail Polish

Pompous Blue

happynappyhoney.com

Selected Inventory Buy One Get One FREE...

• Peppermint Tingle Growth Elixir
  • HONEY-NUTT Pomade
  • Knot in My Fro Joe
  • Buy one Bentonite and Sea Clay Conditioning Clay and receive a FREE Bentonite Blue Berry Fields Shampoo Bar
  • Buy one Jazzies Very Vanilla Frizz taming lotion get a FREE Jazzies Very Vanilla CoWash Bar
  • Buy two Peachy Clean Artisan Soaps and get one FREE
**Limited Quantities**

**Additional 7% off any Clearance Item**
**Any Repeat Customer Gets and additional 7% off your entire purchase**

I've ordered during her 50% off sale (June) and one of these sales (July 3rd). Received the 1st order in 9 calendar days and the 2nd order in 15 calendar days.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
veesweets

Girl I gave up.:perplexed

Everything I tried to put in there was invalid.:rolleyes:

Then I put some stuff I didn't want in there & it took the discount off, but the Shipping ended up being more than the discount.:ohwell:

veesweets

IDareT'sHair

I see what happened, only two of my items were eligible :ohwell: The deal on the DC mask is still pretty good. $13 instead of the usual $20, but I still havent tried the first one I ordered from pampered tendrils so I think I'll just wait. Spend that money on APB or something.

Pompous Blue

Do we know the shipping for happynappyhoney.com
Thanx Ladies for posting the sales/coupons

Billygirl61
I placed 3 orders with them in June and July.....all during sales

1st order arrived in 9 calendar days
2nd order arrived in 15 calendar days
3rd order arrived in 15 calendar days

I received shipping notices/tracking numbers and received my pkg 2 days after receiving the shopping notices. But the funny thing is the tracking numbers never worked....the USPS website said "electronic shipping notification received."

It has taken others 4 weeks to receive their orders. But my experience has been 9 - 15 calendar days.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

I had put them in my side-eye category, :look: but broke down during this last sale and bought something based a review from another PJ.

The 7% additional discount for previous customers and the $3.77

Shipping played a part in me deciding to give them another chance.:perplexed

So, far, I haven't heard anything.

I hope the consistency issues get better because from what I've read, there are still some issues with consistency of products.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Pompous Blue I had put them in my side-eye category, :look: but broke down during this last sale and bought something based a review from another PJ. The 7% additional discount for previous customers and the $3.77 Shipping played a part in me deciding to give them another chance.:perplexed So, far, I haven't heard anything. I hope the consistency issues get better because from what I've read, there are still some issues with consistency of products.

First time trying this line. My order is still " Awaiting fulfillment " ...... I swore last year after Black Friday that I would not be waiting on folks this year with their long shipments unless their products are staples. That low shipping and the fact that it has coffee AND B1G1 free....girl the pj in me succumbed lol. Hopefully the vendor cones correct with the formulation of this product.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

HNH almost got me with their last promotion, but her product consistency issues pulled me back to reality. Her ingredients are bomb, but I like to get the same thing over and over. I seen a vid where her butter was a solid. I was like "THE HECK?! Mine was soupy". Ever since then she's been on my DO NOT GO THERE LIST! :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

I wish you woulda' pulled me off that Ledge.:nono:

Girl...I cannot beweave I went for it. :rolleyes:

What was I thinking.

And the same poster that gave the positive review of the FRO-JOE said another product she ordered had the consistency of spoiled/curdled milk or yogurt.:blush:

Pompous Blue

Pompous Blue

I had put them in my side-eye category, :look: but broke down during this last sale and bought something based a review from another PJ.

The 7% additional discount for previous customers and the $3.77

Shipping played a part in me deciding to give them another chance.:perplexed

So, far, I haven't heard anything.

I hope the consistency issues get better because from what I've read, there are still some issues with consistency of products.
IDareT'sHair

The hair gods must be with me because I've had my share of ratchet vendors but this is not one of them.

Let me give a mini review of the products I've ordered and tried -

1) Mowrah & Murumuru Moisture Repair is a very creamy and rich product, excellent ingredients and provides very good moisture. I have ordered it 3 times and the consistency is on point in each jar.

In comparison, I ordered Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Murumuru Acai Butter. The consistency was horrendous because the murumuru butter was not mixed well w/the other ingredients and application was difficult. And it did not provide the moisture-level I require. Won't be ordering her products again.

2) Bentonite Sea Clay & Conditioning Mask - Very Good product. Left hair soft & tangle-free.

3) Mandarin Curly Whip - Performs very well on DH's Type 3 hair. Does a decent twist-out or braidout on my Type 4C hair. No consistency issues, either.

4) Pink Sugar Hibiscus Deep Conditioning Treatment. Love this stuff so much that it's reached HG status for my hair. It also does double duty as a leave-in conditioner. And even though this version differs vastly from the original, the performance is still the same.

5) Lemongrass & Pure Botanicals Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse.See nothing special about this product. Plain ol' vinegar works the same.

I have 3 other products that I haven't tried yet so I can't give a review on them.

I've ordered last year and this year and never had CS or product issues. Sorry everyone else is. Believe me I know how you feel when you receive sorry products and poor customer service. Bleeeccchhh!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

Nice Review Blue.

Lawd...DH Stay in the PJ Game Don't He? You know I made him an Honorary Member.:giggle:

Yeah, my 1st 2 orders from her I think I did receive in a some-what timely manner, however, there were Consistency issues with both orders (maybe she was rushed):nono:

Afterall, it was a BF and either a 40%-50% Sale? Can't remember.

But they are definitely on my side-eye list to never purchase from.:look:

So, we'll see how this 3rd (and possibly final) order goes.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Nice Review Blue.

Lawd...DH Stay in the PJ Game Don't He? You know I made him an Honorary Member.:giggle:

Yeah, my 1st 2 orders from her I think I did receive in a some-what timely manner, however, there were Consistency issues with both orders (maybe she was rushed):nono:

Afterall, it was a BF and either a 40%-50% Sale? Can't remember.

But they are definitely on my side-eye list to never purchase from.:look:

So, we'll see how this 3rd (and possibly final) order goes.
IDareT'sHair

I hear ya, girl and agree!!! She still seems to be hit and miss when it comes to her CS and product consistency.....She may get it straight one day......Is that why she closed up shop when she did because of all the complaints?

I ordered enough from her in June and July and won't need anything else 'til probably next year.

Pompous Blue

Jessicurl.com

Summer is in full swing (well, except for you Aussies…), and what better reason to give you a discount on your favorite hair products, eh? For the next three days, use code SUMMER14 to get 20% off all 8oz products at Jessiurl.com. This code works world-wide, so even if it’s not summer where you are, you can still get the summer discount. :)

I’ll also take this opportunity to share what might be an obvious tip, but it’s one I personally find myself learning over and over … and over. Every few months I go through a couple days where it feels like my hair isn’t quite as perfect as usual. Then it dawns on me: it’s growing, silly! You aren’t using enough styling product. Just like when you cut your hair, you sometimes use too much for a day or two as you figure out the right quantities, the same holds true for when you go through a growth spurt. My hair has grown a lot lately and I’m finding that, no surprise, the amount of product that I used 4 months ago just isn’t quite enough anymore. Maybe that will help you through an awkward phase, maybe not, but I wanted to share nonetheless. :)

Have a Curly Day!

Pompous Blue

lancome.com

For our friends & family -- Enjoy 20% OFF exclusively at Lancome.com August 3 - 6, 2014. Plus, get free shipping on any $49 order and a travel-size product of your choice. Only at lancome.com

*Discount may not be combined with any other promotional offer. Offer not valid with the purchase of gift sets, e-gift cards, or products on pre-sell/pre-order. Offer not valid on previously placed orders. Offer valid August 3-6, 2014, exclusively at lancome.com. Free shipping offer valid with any $49 order. Package delivery in 3-5 days via UPS ground. Please note that UPS does not deliver to APO, FPO & PO Box. Selections may vary.