Kinky Curly pics

WOW! That's NOT your hair? I need to get some info. on what type it is...very nice and looks VERY REAL

I've never worn a weave before but with those pics I might have to start. Have you ever seen this kind of hair in a BSS?

i always love to look at pics of your installs. this hair is GORGEOUS...makes me want it really bad, but i'm afraid of getting the wrong color. how long are you gonna leave it in? (sorry if you already answered that)

so is that 20" UNstretched? thats a lot of hair if so!

That is the most natural hair I have seen, and it is a 100% perfect match for you! Wow! That's major cool and giving me some serious ideas :scratchch!

The cool thing is you don't have to damage your hair to get it to blend with this hair at all....unlike getting natural hair to blend with straight hair...very nice, me likey!!!

Ediese...I just BC tonight, and you have me considering a weave already!!! I've never even had one before...but this is so beautiful and so real-looking. Thanks so much for telling us of this. I don't know if hubby would go for it, but I might try to wear him down about it when my hair is longer... lol

cj

My eyes are really deceiving me because I just don't want to believe that's a weave. That hair looks exactly like yours, too PRETTY!

i always love to look at pics of your installs. this hair is GORGEOUS...makes me want it really bad, but i'm afraid of getting the wrong color. how long are you gonna leave it in? (sorry if you already answered that)

so is that 20" UNstretched? thats a lot of hair if so!

Thanks girl!! It was 20" when I first purchased it. They measure it when it's stretched though. I cut it myself, so it's probably about 14" now. I'm going to leave it in for 2 months. Since I'm cowashing almost every other morning, that might cause matting if I leave it in longer. The braids are starting to loosen too.

That is the most natural hair I have seen, and it is a 100% perfect match for you! Wow! That's major cool and giving me some serious ideas :scratchch!

The cool thing is you don't have to damage your hair to get it to blend with this hair at all....unlike getting natural hair to blend with straight hair...very nice, me likey!!!

The bolded is EXACTLY why I think I'll stick with this texture from now on. It's the least amount of maintenance I ever had to do with a weave. I just cowash in the morning, leave some conditioner in my hair and towel dry.

A lot of people that wear weaves that have to blend their hair suffer from that hair not being as long as the rest of their hair. A lot of it has to do with all the heat that they use to blend their hair with the weave.

That is beautiful!

I thought it was your real hair. I first looked at the pics without reading the OP.

Can you blow dry it straight if you wanted to?

Yes you can. I haven't because it would be too much work, and I'd be too worried that it wouldn't curl back. I'm going to try it the week before I take it out. When I comb out the curls when it's dry, I think it would be really easy to flat iron it straight.

Back