March 09: What did you buy this week?

Were they $.89 @ your Big Lots too?
They were 80 cents,9 cents cheaper than yours :grin:
I call this spot a super Big Lots,the shelf was loaded with lots of original discontinued conditioners by Pantene,Herbal Essences,Suave,Aussie.
The even had the large sizes of Palmers Coconut Conditioner,products and Nexxus Therappe and Hucmetress.
I only bought White Rain and left very quickly. :scratchch:

I went on a slight PJ rampage this morning. I'm a little stressed out and needed some retail/PJ therapy. I went to Walgreens and Vitamin Shoppe and got

NTM Silk Touch Leave In
NTM Cream Lather Shampoo
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Aussie Moist conditioner
Aussie 3 min miracle conditioner
Hask Pure Shine Suddenly Straight
AO HSR

Is it bad that it makes me happy to look at my haul :look:

Patene's Nature Fusion Condish--I bought the Smooth Vitality last time so this time I got Moisture Balance

I said I wasn't buying any hair products for the rest of the month (that lasted 4 days) :wallbash:

I bought a 33.5 oz bottle of Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo from TJMaxx. Never used this brand before, hope I like it. Has anyone used it before?

nothing yet(you know, besides the stuff i already got....i meant noting today)

but i want to get(by saturday before i lose my mind)
ojon revitalizing mist, love this stuff
giovanni everything, just because
pantene nature fusion stuff

I said I wasn't buying any hair products for the rest of the month (that lasted 4 days) :wallbash:

I bought a 33.5 oz bottle of Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo from TJMaxx. Never used this brand before, hope I like it. Has anyone used it before?

I went to a TJMaxx and bought one of those several months ago while I was still using commercial products. It turned out to have different ingredients than the ones being sold at Whole Foods, which were the ones I liked. You may want to check yours to be sure. I returned mine even though they were only 10$ for the 33.5oz.

What did I buy?
Some hair clips.

I've been looking for some weave hair though. Hopefully I'll be able to find it this weekend.

Here's mine:
Hype Satin Hair Rollers
Shikakai Hair Growth Elixer
Joico K-PaK Reconstructor
Nexxus VitaTress Biotin Creme

Two days ago I purchased,

Beyond the ZoneTurn Up the Heat Thermal protectant
Redken Anti-Snap
Biosilk Silk Therapy
CHI Thermal Protectant

I don't know what I was thinking.

*sigh* Here Goes:
Aphogee 2 minute (2) @Sally's 2 for 10
Gold N HoT Blow Dryer
Babyliss Flat Iron
Amla Oil
Kalpi Tone

No for real this time....Thats it...I have to not purchase anything the month of April...:wallbash:

Last edited:
Hydralicious reconditioning conditioner
V05 Blackberry Sage Tea Conditioner
V05 Strawberries and Cream Conditioner
CVS brand Garnier Long and Strong
Motions Moisture Plus After Shampoo Conditioner
Garnier Serum

I'm Back Again I am a serious Pj i bought.

4 Bottles Of Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration.

I'm such a PJ :nono:

Ebony of Essence Leave-in
Ebony of Essence Hair Butter
Sizta 2 Sizta Daily Moisturizer
Sizta2 Sizta Amazing Shine
Jane Carter Nourish & Shine

And I might get Elasta QP Mango Butter. Obviously I'm still looking for the right moisturizer.

And I might get Elasta QP Mango Butter. Obviously I'm still looking for the right moisturizer.

I planned on purchasing the Ebony of Essence leave-in & Hair Butter also today.
The ingredients look wonderful.

I was about to say NOTHING!....but then I remembered I bought 2 cheapie conditioners (Alberto V05) from cvs on tuesday...they were only 77cents each, so that's almost nothing:grin:

-Hawaiian Silky 14-n1
-some hair accessories (i am experimenting with up-do's)(not brave enough to post a pic of one yet...you ladies on her got skillz that I have yet to learn:ohwell:)
- Biotin (i was out of it....it's not a new thing for me)

Let us know how those Ebony of Essence Products work out! I took a look at the site yesterday and I'm interested in a few...but I don't want to get any until some reviews are out. I'm trying to cut back on my PJ'ism:grin:

I planned on purchasing the Ebony of Essence leave-in & Hair Butter also today.
The ingredients look wonderful.

Let us know how those Ebony of Essence Products work out! I took a look at the site yesterday and I'm interested in a few...but I don't want to get any until some reviews are out. I'm trying to cut back on my PJ'ism:grin:

I'll be sure to post a review for you ladies! :grin:

Back