March 29,30,31..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Gave my hair a really good shampoo wash after having it in cornrows for four weeks. Felt so good to be able to fully cleanse my hair and scalp. Moisturized and sealed with Bee Mine Curly Butter and refined coconut oil while I put my hair in small two strand twists. Going to let it air dry.

laylaaa

My DC wasn't as moisturing as I'd hoped (getting real tired of your ish, AOHSR) so I'm going to try the Snowymoon Moisture Treatment. Should be fine, hopefully.

ronie

Preepoo with hairveda jardin oil (got a sample with my last purchase, and now i want the full bottle)
Shampoo with joico moisture recovery
DC with Claudies deep moisturizing conditioner (first time used, and i ran and got the 16 oz jar)
Leave in Claudies tea spritz (loved it)
Moisturize with shea moisture curl and style milk
Seal with wheat germ oil
Twist with qh amla nourishing pomade
My hair was in moisture heaven. And that is saying lot for my course, super dry 4b hair. I put it in smaller than usual twist, and i did not have to respritz my hair at all. When i did the last twist, i looked at my spray bottle and i was like: What just happened? I always either respray my hair as i twist, or keep the untwisted portion braided tucked in, or under a shower cap or it will dry. This time, my hole hair was out, held only with clips. The last section was as soft and wet as the first one.
I used 3 new products (jardin oil, claudie DC, claudie tea spritz). My hair was very soft after each one, so i guess the results is a combination of all. I am going to repeat that washday minus the shampoo (will use naturellegrow coconut cleanser) for my midweek wash.