*~~MARCH 2012 HIT OR MISS~~*

Dposh167

:pullhair:MARCH MADNESS :pullhair:

EDITION

LET US KNOW IF IT WAS HIT OR A MISS

Dposh167

HIT:
CURLS Passion fruit Curl Control paste
(i immediately bought this after someone made a thread on it. This stuff is amazing.)

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Ummm...

GREASE!

So, what had happen was, my hair was soooo dry! I tried misting, creamy leave-in, coconut oil: still parched a** hair! Finally, I decided to try some grease. Still did the mist, still used the creamy leave-in and after sealing with grease: PERFECTION! My hair is soft, smooth and moisturized!

Grease is now my new boo thang! He's definitely hittin' my spot!

Ok, I'm done.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Misses: Curls Hair Serum, Jane Carter Leave In

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

mamaore

HITS
Aowc
Using Elucence moisture balance conditioner as leave in on wet hair in the shower. Moisture to the 10th degree.

Miss
Using joico chelating, reconstructor and doing a tea rinse all on the same washday equals dry tangled hair and breakage city.

Ogoma

Hit:
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper - first day hair
- KBN Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Conditioner - hated the leave-in, really like the rinse out

Miss:
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper - second day hair

SoopremeBeing

HIT:
I found this in my drawer, I forgot I bought this a couple of months ago. Left it on for an hour as directed, rinsed, air dried, then blow dried for 5 minutes. My ends looked and felt great after I applied this!

I am going to try their Hair Fertilizer....

Last edited:

Dposh167

HIT
distilled water in my spray bottle mixes - i decided to not be lazy anymore and use good water instead of tap. Im so mad i didnt do this sooner. The distilled water makes my spray bottle mixes so much better. It performs better and the softness is better too.

LuvlyRain3

New hit:

Md coffee and kokum dc: I got this in the chocolate scent and it definitely was :lick:. This dc is thick but easy to spread and has a decent amount if slip. It wasnt a challenge to detangle with it. I after I rinsed it out my hair didn't initially feel soft but once some of the water started to dry that changed. Even it says on the jar that this is a moisturizing dc it is definitely not. It is however a nourishing dc. When I say nourishing I mean it will leave your hair soft and strong. This definitely a good dc.

Revisited hits:

Hydratherma naturals protein amino plus: every time I say I'm going to use this I end using cj repair me. I'm glad I stuck to this today. This is a great protein treatment. Will get some more during my next aveyou run

Hairitage hydration coconut Yuzu love: I forgot how soft these leaves my hair. I was too caught up in the silk n aloe.

Ogoma

Miss: Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha (revised formula)- flakes, flakes, flakes, and more flakes. I am done with this product.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NEW HIT:

AG Fast Food Leave-In (had this in my stash for a minute and just pulled it out)

Generally, I love all AG Fast Food products and this one did not disappoint.:yep:

*has a couple 'cones' which was my only meh*:ohwell:

Ogoma

@Ogoma

WOW! Interesting:perplexed

From the reviews I've read, flakes with this product has been the Norm.:nono:

It is awful. I am so annoyed and paranoid everyone thinks I have dandruff so bad it is flaking all over. Because of the reviews, I tried to use very little (one pump per each of the four sections). I paired it with CJ Smoothing Lotion. My hair still has some frizz and I still get flakes?!?! Done.

Ogoma

@Ogoma

You should list it on the Exchange Forum. Someone might buy it.

I put it in the 'dump it on me' thread for someone to take if they pay shipping. I just want to get home and throw it in the English Bay, but I'll probably get a ticket so I will keep it in an envelope until someone wants it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I put it in the 'dump it on me' thread for someone to take if they pay shipping. I just want to get home and throw it in the English Bay, but I'll probably get a ticket so I will keep it in an envelope until someone wants it.

Ogoma

That is so interesting, because ALL CJ Products have been "on point"

And the reviews for this one, hasn't been that 'great'.:ohwell:

I guess she needs to go back to the drawing board on that one.:nono:

kupenda

Cowashing with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream *yum yum yummy*

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Hit: Doo Gro Mega Long Reconstructor. Pretty decent ingredients (SAA, shea butter, avocado oil, no 'cones) but if you down on mineral oil, this ain't for you. Mineral Oil is pretty high up on the list!

Hit: Hollywood Beauty Carrol Cholesterol Creme. Much like the Doo Gro, it has pretty decent ingredients to be so cheap (I think it was $3 and some change for like 25 ounces!) and has mineral oil, too.

I've been searching for something that could SPECIFICALLY be used as a DC. I found these at my local BSS, mixed them together, added some oil oil, honeyquat, some more SAA and agave nectar, sat under my dryer for 45 minutes and when I rinsed: HEAVEN! My hair felt silky, soft, moisturized and detangled! Once it dried, it still felt nice and smooth. And I know it was the 2 conditioners and not the additives because I've added the same stuff to other conditioners and did not get the same results.

Today's twist-out looks great! This combo will continue to be my new DC and I'm eyeing some of the other Doo Gro products!

Ann0804

Hits:
CJ Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Conditioner (great for frequent co washing)
CJ Coffee-Coco Curl Creme (I didn't think this would work out for my hair but it works well as a 2-in-1 product- a leave in and styler). Detangles well.

Aggie

Superlicious Hit:
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Conditioner - :lick: I really love the smell and moisturizing power of this conditioner. Definitely a repurchase!

Ogoma

Hit:

Carol's Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother: I used a little bit to smooth my dry hair into a ponytail (with the help of my hands and a scarf for 10 mins) and it held everything, even the hairs not long enough to get into the ponytail, down. I'll always keep one of these on hand.

Last edited: