Angelinhell

MISS:
Design essentials instant conditioner
ultrasheen duo tex
revlon realistic relaxer
proclaim neutralizing shampoo
salon finish foam wrap

Lita

I like HairTrigger didn't weigh my hair down or cause any shedding & I love the scent...

Happy Hair Growing!

30something

On the fence with Organic Root stimulator Olive Oil Hair Masque

Doesn't have good slip what so ever. It seems to give hair more volume for some reason which is nice, decent in the moisture department... nothing really all that special...even after adding oils. Maybe its better suited for relaxed girls?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NEWEST HIT:

Naturelle Grow's Cleansing Conditioner & Naturelle Grow's Deep Intensive Hair Mask (Esty)

CONTINUED HIT:

Hair Trigger Growth Elixir
Claudie Iman Hair Butter

Pompous Blue

HITS

Sealing with unrefined, organic Mamey Sapote Oil (purchased online from mynaturalbliss.com) - Soft hair, non-greasy feel. I'm amazed! Been using this for 3 months.

Surprise hit for me - I am natural 4C/Z hair. I bought Jane Carter Solution curl defining cream in 2010 for my husband (2 jars). He said he was going to use it and apparently didn't. So I'm using it for twist-outs and braid-outs. Gave me good definition with a medium hold. My last braid out I used the curl defining cream, Ori Organics moisture balancing buttercream and the sapote oil. My hair was amazingly soft, defined and pretty! (BTW, I hate Ori Organics went out of business; I love their buttercream!)

CONTINUED HIT!

Henna! My hair is so strong!!! I pre-make my ayurveda tea and marshmallow root tea to mix it with, add black walnut hull powder or katam to tone down the red and it's all good! HENNA HEAD FOR LIFE!

OH! Don't sleep on the sapote oil. Bought 16 oz. and still have 3/5th of a bottle.

chelseatiara

HITS: Braid outs from little plaits-Sooo cute!

MISSES: ORS Hair Mayo- Made my hair HARD AND DRY >.< I couldnt return it so i gave it away

another big hit: Using side combs to section my hair! those claw clips kinda hurt and i feared breakage

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Misses:

- Suave Keratin Infusion Conditioner. In the shower, it felt great. Like I was getting great slip. But in the end, it made my hair crazy rough. I was SURE I ruined my hair. :blush:

- TRESemme Split Remedy Conditioner. Um, I don't know why I'm surprised that my hair felt coated but I didn't expect the plastic-y feel. Me no likey. :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So *cough* anyway:

CONTINUED HITS:
Coffee Rinses
Tea Rinses
Hairitage Hydrations Products
Silk Dreams Mocha Silk DC'er *new actually*
Silk Dreams Whip My Hair Conditioner Cleansing Creme

outspokenwallflower

Sorry to bump an old thread...but IDareT'sHair, I just noticed the ingredients page of the Hair Trigger (I still havent bothered to look at the back of my bottle) and was wondering, is the fine print basically saying that only the asterick-ed items are in the featherweight formula, or all the oils INCLUDING the asterick-ed items are in there as well. I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question and if I'm coming off slow... :drunk: