Messy Bun hairdo for SL women

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Does anyone know how to do a messy bun do for SL women? Not a tight bun, one that won't pull at edges, but is cute and kinda messy- like you made it look that cute by accident (knowing you tried hard to make it look that way):grin: Thanks in advance for all responses =)

fluffylocks

Its simple, but kind of hard to explain.

I like to wear my hair in messy buns and claw clips if its straight, i just comb any tangles out of my hair, then kind of shake my hair with my hands---then i pull it back into a loose bun or clawclip and pull some peices out by my ears (like they just fell there and i pulled them back), and i pull some small peices from the front and maybe let some hang, or gently put them back.

I hope that explanation didnt suck to much.

fluffylocks

Hold on, i think Macherieamour has a video on how to do a quick messy hairstyle and you could just modify it for your hair and length

Determined22

I've been doing a messy bun with some Good Hairdays pins. Basically I pull it back like I'm gonna use a claw clip, twist, and let it make a loose loop against my head. Then I just use the Good Hairdays pins to hold it in place. Its not tight or pulling at all, and over the course of the day it stays in place very well.

Katt73

I've been doing a messy bun with some Good Hairdays pins. Basically I pull it back like I'm gonna use a claw clip, twist, and let it make a loose loop against my head. Then I just use the Good Hairdays pins to hold it in place. Its not tight or pulling at all, and over the course of the day it stays in place very well.

That's kind of how I do mine. I don't use a band or a scrunchie or anything...I just pull my hair toward the back of my head, leaving a swoop bang to cover my fivehead, and make little randomly placed pincurl-type things and secure them with U-shaped hairpins (not bobby pins because they break my hair). It's really cute and when I take out the pincurls, I have bouncy curls the next day. I will have to take a pic this weekend because I am sure that explanation made zero sense.

CurliDiva

That's kind of how I do mine. I don't use a band or a scrunchie or anything...I just pull my hair toward the back of my head, leaving a swoop bang to cover my fivehead, and make little randomly placed pincurl-type things and secure them with U-shaped hairpins (not bobby pins because they break my hair). It's really cute and when I take out the pincurls, I have bouncy curls the next day. I will have to take a pic this weekend because I am sure that explanation made zero sense.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I learn a new LHCF term everyday! Keep them coming, ladies!

belleama

I do the samething. It might help that I don't use a brush at all.

gabulldawg

There's a picture of my messy bun in my fotki in my last update folder (with chopsticks). It's kinda similar to mcelweewife's slinky bun. All I do is use an ouchless band to secure my hair in a ponytail, but not pulling the hair all the way through so there's kinda a bun thing goin on there. Then I fan the ponybun out and secure the ends with the U pins. I don't think that makes sense, but I tried... :ohwell: