Middle Back Length (mbl)

TeeBee

CONGRATS TO YOU!! Your hair looks so thick and healthy! This is my next 'milestone', gotta get serious about my protective styles though!

NaturalJael

CONGRATULATIONS ON ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL!!! This is outstanding and gives me the encouraging boost I need to reach my ultimate goal of MBL and then WL!

And, regarding the negative comments and attitudes...you handled them with grace and dignity. Kudos to you on that note too!!!

WendellaWoody,

Thanks, girly!

You know, as I started to rewrite and rethink alot of what I was doing to my hair and practiced more protective habits, the time flew by quickly. It's very possible to achieve and you can do it! :)

NaturalJael

CONGRATS TO YOU!! Your hair looks so thick and healthy! This is my next 'milestone', gotta get serious about my protective styles though!

Ah! You twist is gorgeous! Thanks for the compliment :) I enjoy protective styles they are easy breezy :) How much farther do you have to go until you reach your next goal?

tklmeelmo

NaturalJael Hey my friend! How have you been? I haven't bumped into you lately lol! You have some GORGEOUS natural hair! Are you still downtown? If so, PM me your email address so we can do lunch sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tklmeelmo

NaturslJael Hey friend! I haven't bumped into you lately lol! You have some GORGEOUS hair!! You always have had pretty hair. Are you still downtown? If so, PM me you email address so we can do lunch sometimes.

tklmeelmo

NaturalJael Hey friend! How are you? I haven't bumped into you lately lol! You have some GORGEOUS hair!!!! You always have had pretty hair. Are you still downtown? If so, PM Your email address so we can do lunch sometimes.

tklmeelmo

NaturalJael Hey friend! How are you? I haven't bumped into you lately lol! You have some GORGEOUS hair!!!! You always have had pretty hair. Are you still downtown? If so, PM Your email address so we can do lunch sometimes.

tklmeelmo

I'm sorry for the multiple post but from my phone it kept giving me error messages and it wasn't posting. Somebody help me delete all these posts!!!

NaturalJael

tklmeelmo said:
I'm sorry for the multiple post but from my phone it kept giving me error messages and it wasn't posting. Somebody help me delete all these posts!!!

Thanks Chica!! LOL at all your posts- it does that to me as well. Even though it says error, it normally sends anyway.

newgrowth15

NaturalJael, welcome to the board and congratulations on reaching MBL. I love the thickness of your hair. Thank you for exemplifying Proverbs 15:1 in your response to the negative comments made earlier.