Mixed Chicks Rocks!!!

FNP-2009

OK...sampled Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner this weekend at the Bronner Bros hair show....LUV IT!!! I ususally have to put in a leave-in, a gel and a glossifier (whatever you call it) just so it won't frizz.
I just used a little mixed chicks leave in ...AND THAT'S IT!!!!! LUV IT!!!
And this is after 2 days!!!!!

Theresamonet

It does give good hold and frizz control, but I got crazy shrinkage and it's a bit too crunchy when used alone... I give it 2.5 stars.

FNP-2009

It was crunchy when it dried, but as soon as I ran my hands through it, it was soft and bouncy, swung when I walked.
I don't consider myself mixed..I'm french creole...black folks!!!!
But my dad's hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I'mnot sure of the texture, but maybe 3c at the crown, 3a in the back and maybe 3b around the sides/front. A whole bunch of textures!

Shadiyah

:yep:Love mixed chicks love it use it all the time. After it dry you are to put your fingers through your hair to finish styling. It is very soft but some people like rocking the tight curls look.

SVT

I've been thinking about trying this line. :scratchch

Good to see the positive reviews!

QueenNefi

Your hair looks great. I tried it because I had a free stash. I am a 4b and I did not do so well with it. It smells wonderful but I had really bad scalp itch after a few days and my hair was on the dry side. I think those with the 1 to 3 hair will greatly benefit from their line of hair care.

~~HoneyComb~~

Your hair looks nice.

I ordered Mixed Chicks a month ago and it did nothing for my hair :lol:

I used it on my DD's hair to do box braids.