MNT users got theirs, so.. OFFICIAL Nexxus Users Club!

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
Membership is looking kinda low......
and one more thing
MNT <font color="red"> MNT </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Now we have turf wars! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Snaps! I tried to start one with Keracare users...
but apparently...I'm the only one that uses the products... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif LOL.

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
MNT EO vs NEX OC........
You don't want none.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Stoppppp...Plaaayingggggg....

LOL. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
oglorius, what's your grease replacement concoction? i want to try the Biotin Creme, to keep my edges from thinning or becoming non-existent from all the braids I plan to wear in 05 to reach brastrap/start transitioning.

does it make your scalp itch like Surge?

[/ QUOTE ]

The stuff I mixed it with a lot of people on the forum don't use so I guess you can call this an "oddball" mixture.. Take the entire tube of Biotin Creme and squeeze it into an empty hair grease jar, then take half a jar of Black Seed Oil Pomade and a half a jar of Hairobics Scalp Booster and add some Wild Growth Oil or any oil(EVOO, Castro,etc.) you like and mix it together until you get a creamy consistency, I wanted to use it on my entire scalp and this was the best way to get the best bang for my $10.00 buck, that little tube of Biotin Creme runs anywhere from $10-12 dollars, I had all this stuff laying around and just mixed it together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I've never heard of Black Seed Oil or the Hairobics. That sounds interesting though. I'd try it if I had the products but dont you have to order Hairobics online?

Sengschick I dont know how I forgot you ---I knew I wasnt the only one though, just couldnt remember for some reason!

Divine -- STAY OUT! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
/images/graemlins/dance7.gif
Yall sucka just got served.......

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! I'm CRYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

candibaby

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif thats why your picture wont show! MNT knows it cant hold a candle to Nexxus even in the darkest room!

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
trying this once again
[image]http://public.fotki.com/divinemami/breakage/mane.html[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]
Candi's right and that chick has tracks. I can see that from here!! Look at it seperating after that part /images/graemlins/nono.gif.

SouthernGirl

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
Membership is looking kinda low......
and one more thing
MNT <font color="red"> MNT </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
What are we up to now, 20? 30?
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cowgirl

Holla!

Candi, you know you converted me to a Nexxus fiend months ago. Now, I can't live without it.

My Weekly Basics:
Shampoo-therappe
Rinse - ensure
Condition-humectress/keraphix mixed
Daily Mouisturizer-humectress,coconut oil,NTM silk touch, water

Treatments:
-emergencee once a month
-keraphix one week after relaxing

Other:
- biotin cream: every two or three days mixed with coconut oil.

candibaby

LOL @ divine, go back to your side and play with the smelly horses!
(I have a problem with horses because they had one on campus earlier this week and it /images/graemlins/censored.gif everywhere.. but I didnt know that until AFTER I walked around with /images/graemlins/censored.gif on my shoe for 20 minutes before someone told me.) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cowgirl, I remember bringing you to the light side w/ the Keraphix/Humectress combo a lil while back. Glad to see it's still working for you, I'm feelin that Daily Moisturizer you use, do you feel like it really keeps your hair moisturized and how do you apply it? To just your ends or your new growth or what?

Cowgirl

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
LOL @ divine, go back to your side and play with the smelly horses!
(I have a problem with horses because they had one on campus earlier this week and it /images/graemlins/censored.gif everywhere.. but I didnt know that until AFTER I walked around with /images/graemlins/censored.gif on my shoe for 20 minutes before someone told me.) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cowgirl, I remember bringing you to the light side w/ the Keraphix/Humectress combo a lil while back. Glad to see it's still working for you, I'm feelin that Daily Moisturizer you use, do you feel like it really keeps your hair moisturized and how do you apply it? To just your ends or your new growth or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright Candi - lay off the horses now /images/graemlins/spank.gif

I use the moisturizing concoction every day, morning and night time before I put my hair up. I spritz my hair lightly all over. I have the concoction in a fine mist spray bottle that works really good.

candycane

Those with 4A/4B relaxed hair, what is it about Nexxus that is so great? I know their line is kinda expensive and because I am dealing with EXTREME dryness and Extreme BREAKAGE lately I am trying to find something to help resolve my problems. But I don't want to just go out and splurge without having more information. TIA.

candycane

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
[ QUOTE ]
candycane said:
Those with 4A/4B relaxed hair, what is it about Nexxus that is so great? I know their line is kinda expensive and because I am dealing with EXTREME dryness and Extreme BREAKAGE lately I am trying to find something to help resolve my problems. But I don't want to just go out and splurge without having more information. TIA.

candycane

[/ QUOTE ]
Check the Nexxus website for more information [ http://www.nexxus.com ]. The website has detailed information about each product [including their ingredients]. I have 4b hair and I have had great results with the Nexxus line. To combat the breakage I have used Therappe [shampoo], Humectress [conditioner], Keraphix [reconstructor], and Botanic Oil [oil mixture]. You can find many Nexxus products at reduced prices all over the internet just do a search. This is how I got my products.

Neroli

For me, I think my 4b hair loves the nexxus main line because they are essentially 'cone free. . .

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
For me, I think my 4b hair loves the nexxus main line because they are essentially 'cone free. . .

[/ QUOTE ]
By saying ‘cone do you mean silicone? If so, what type of problem does it cause if it is present in a product?

candibaby

Candycane, I agree with reformatio. I shampoo with Therappe and then deep condition w/ a mixture of Humectress/Keraphix (to keep the protein/moisture balance in check). Once every 2 months I use Emergencee to keep breakage at bay or just to strengthen my hair before a chemical service. If you're having breakage, maybe you should try it?

There are also many threads floating around here about Nexxus, you could do a search, and if I find anymore I will bump them for you.

candycane

Thank you very much for your responses. Can anybody steer me in the direction of an online source for getting Nexxus.

Thank you!

candycane

Neroli

[ QUOTE ]
reformatio said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:

[/ QUOTE ]
By saying ‘cone do you mean silicone? If so, what type of problem does it cause if it is present in a product?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do mean "silicone" and I found that products with 'cones over time causes my hair to become dry and brittle because my hair is coated with the stuff and regular 'poos don't remove and have to use a "clarifying" 'poo much more often then I would like. Soo, I now opt to avoid 'cones as much as possible and the nexxus main line is just right for a no 'cone regimen . . .