My 1st white stylist as a Natural

ShadysLady

Eminem, yeah baby!
She seems like she knows what she's talking about anyway. I don't think she would be working there if she didn't have prior knowledge, training etc. as regards to natural or relaxed hair.

Angelbean

Honestly some of the best natural stylists I've been to both relaxed and natural have been white....I'd go for it she seems knowledgable and has a steady clientele...

isawstars

Prior to my big chop, I found a white stylist who maintained my pixie while I self relaxed. Now when I need to dust my ends, I blow my hair out and she takes her time to go through and only dust the ends. She's super gentle and asks me for tips as she goes.

She seems like she knows what she's talking about anyway. I don't think she would be working there if she didn't have prior knowledge, training etc. as regards to natural or relaxed hair.

Honestly some of the best natural stylists I've been to both relaxed and natural have been white....I'd go for it she seems knowledgable and has a steady clientele...

I agree that there are white stylists who know their stuff. That's why I gave her a chance. I would definitely return to her for trims but not to flat iron.

tjrj1998

I go to super cuts on university place in nyc,to get my hair trimmed. I've never had a problem. Initially my stylists was black but she moved down south. she gave me names of people to go to and they are white. They were patient and didn't hack me up. I send all my friends there.

nmartin20

I love Super Cuts and Mary Beth!! She cut my hair when it was relaxed. I go back every 6-9 months for a trim. She is awesome