Name your favorite Elasta QP product..............

brwnskingirl

For me its the H-two and the recovery. Im not a fan of the mango butter .
I havve yet to try their shampoos.

Laginappe

I love just about everything in the line.

Mango Butter - but it works best for me on damp hair.
Recovery
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Penetrating Moisturizer
Breakage Control Serum
DPR-11 Moisturizing Conditioner

And an old product that I'm almost out of but I wish they still made - Before and After Treatment. Its a light protein / reconstructor. I use it before relaxers touch-ups for protection.

Babygurl

I LOVE the mango butter, it has been my wonder product. I also like the Recovery, just had to figure out how to use it first.

Blacktresses

I'm not a big fan of "Feels Like Silk". When I tried it for the first time I wanted to
Once the smell went away it was just okay. The mango butter....can I hear it for the mango butter
Now I am trying the Recovery Oil Moisturizer. The jury is still out on that because the last time I tried on soaking wet hair it dried it out.

JenJen2721

I'm continuously buying Feels Like Silk gel for my daughters natural hair. I use a bit to smooth down stray hairs on the sides and nape area. It's definitely a keeper for my househould.

Laginappe

[ QUOTE ]
brwnskingirl said:
Penetrating moisturizer? I have never seen this before. sounds interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a watery spray, and heavy on the glycerine. It reminds me of the S-Curl spray, but more lightweight I guess. I prefer this over the S-Curl though. I use this to moisturize and then I "seal" with oil or mango butter.

BeautyOfTruth

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Does anyone with relaxed hair use Feels like Silk?
If so how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there! I get a relaxer twice a year (actually a texturizer I suppose, because it is left in for about 8-9 minutes). I love Feels Like Silk- I only use a small amount-on my edges and sometimes on my ends for a "polished" look when I am wearing it straight. I also use a small amount when I am wearing my hair air-dried, curly style. I love it, and don't notice a smell, maybe because I use such a small amount. (Dime- size).

diamond_nh

I just discovered the Mango Butter and so far I like it. I love the smell.

Babygurl, maybe you can give me some tips on how to use the Recovery because I don't think it is doing much for me.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:

Babygurl, maybe you can give me some tips on how to use the Recovery because I don't think it is doing much for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I hated it when I first used it because it left a LOT of build-up but I learned to only use in on freshly washed hair and I also use it for my ends. Other than that it sucks as a daily moisturizer, and only works when used all over after I wash my hair.

Nutmeg

I like Glaze: perfect for controlling the new growth as it "inches" closer to touch-up time. I agree with Babygurl about the Mango Butter...I've had mine for about a year and STILL haven't finished using it!

adrienne0914

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I hated it when I first used it because it left a LOT of build-up but I learned to only use in on freshly washed hair and I also use it for my ends. Other than that it sucks as a daily moisturizer, and only works when used all over after I wash my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is how i use it too, on freshly washed hair!

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is how i use it too, on freshly washed hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you guys use it on wet hair?

Purtygurly

I Love the Shampoo for relaxed hair, breakage control serum and their DPR-11.

The mango butter was ok, the creme conditioning shampoo is great, but I like the other one better, and the H-Two was also ok.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
So you guys use it on wet hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I use it on wet hair only, and my ends whether they are wet or dry.

MissB

I love the Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. My son uses the Creme Conditioning Shampoo. I'm not really crazy about the Recovery.

Mamacita

I REALLY like the Creme Conditioning Shampoo, it's great. However, I HATED Feels Like Silk, used it twice...and I'm 100% natural. Just goes to show everything doesn't work for everybody

Karonica

I think my old hairdresser used the Glaze on my hair. Is it clear and similar to Let's Jam gel? If so, then that was it. I remember liking it too. Hmmmm....

Laginappe

Ditto on the Glaze. Forgot about that one. Best "gel" for smoothing edges and adding a bit of shine. And it holds without drying out or getting crispy which I hate.