Name your favorite Elasta QP product..............

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
Laginappe said:
Ditto on the Glaze. Forgot about that one. Best "gel" for smoothing edges and adding a bit of shine. And it holds without drying out or getting crispy which I hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried Let's Jam gel? If so, how would you compare the two?

Laginappe

I haven't used Let's Jam in years so I couldn't give you a good comparison. If memory serves though, Let's Jam was too heavy and too sticky for me. Glaze is lighter, with a proper amount of hold and moisture. HTH

Karonica

Thanks.

shinyblackhair

I think I mentioned this on another thread but I love:

Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (smells sooo yummy)
Mango Butter
Recovery

I wanted to get the Breakage control serum today at the BSS but didn't bring enough $$$ with me
I'll be back on the weekend though to pick it up. I might try the Glaze too. That DPR-11 stuff sounds interesting but, they don't have it at the my BSS.

Karonica

I definitely want the Glaze. My hair came out nice with it when the stylist used it on my edges for a curly pin-up.

nmfsc

Re: Name your favorite Elasta QP product..........

I am enjoying the creme conditioning shampoo and the shampoo for relaxed hair. They are giving me a nice break from my Creme of nature shampoo.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Does anyone with relaxed hair use Feels like Silk?
If so how?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it as a natural and with relaxed (texturized) hair and didn't like it either way.

Laginappe

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Does the Shampoo for Relaxed Hair give a lot of slip?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. At least not for me. I've used both shampoos (Shampoo for Relaxed Hair and Creme Conditioning) and of the two the Creme Conditioning has an edge over the other. Neither one gives me slip like say CON or a really good conditioner though.

bimbabe

Crazy about:
Mango Butter
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Recovery

I have to try the DPR-11 again- I think it did not detangle enough.
The H20 leaves my hair hard.

MissJ

The only thing that I use is the Mango Butter. I wash my hair, rinse, and put the mango butter on it as a leave-in while it dries. I just like the way that it smells, and I've not had any undesirable results with it that way. Although, when I use it on dry hair it's not good.

CICI24

My favorite products are
Conditioning creme shampoo
DPR-11
Breakage control serum
mango butter
penetrating moisturizer
Activator gel

MzRhonda

I am relaxed and use and like the feels like silk.....I usually use it onn wet hair adn pull it into a ponytail to air dry and it drys smooth and straight.

Rhonda

Karonica

I tried the conditioning creme shampoo. it was okay, my hair felt nice and clean, but overall, not impressed. I like my Optimum SP shampoo better.

moneychaser

I use feels like silf for my roller sets. I use it because its cheap, contains humenenants(sp?) and heat protection.

longhairgoal

I like the Elasta Q-P H-Two. I would like to try the Mango butter, but have never seen it in any of the stores I've been to. I tried the Recovery, but it made my hair feel dry, so I gave it away. Still have another bottle left, though.

amy1234

I recently tried the scalp stimulating shampoo, and I like it a lot. My scalp felt so refreshed by the time I rinsed.(the peppermint is the stimulating ingredient)

~~HoneyComb~~

Re: Name your favorite Elasta QP product..........

Elasta QP gel is my fav. I use it when I do my wash-n-go's, I love the smell.