OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair

Nah Meen???!! :rofl:

But is it really good like does it really moisturize well??....And you know what else i need a rec for a balancing conditioner thats got some protein in it....my hair only needs a little bit of protein....something i can indulge in hmmmmm......?:laugh:

Girl, You already know Aubrey Organics GBP is the best Balancer! :grin:

However......you could always look at Hairveda Moist/PRO (which is a Moisture/Protein Combination OR........Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto *her newest Balancing conditioner* Both Smell wonderful.:lick:

I think you'll be quite pleased with Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp.:yep:

SmilingElephant

btw: OT --- Your Siggy is Fierce!:blush:

SmilingElephant

Girl, You already know Aubrey Organics GBP is the best Balancer! :grin:

However......you could always look at Hairveda Moist/PRO (which is a Moisture/Protein Combination OR........Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto *her newest Balancing conditioner* Both Smell wonderful.:lick:

I think you'll be quite pleased with Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp.:yep:

SmilingElephant

btw: OT --- Your Siggy is Fierce!:blush:

IDareT'sHair

......Going off to Google what you said:grin:!.....my siggy or my avi?....Thanx:D

SmilingElephant

IDareT'sHair

So....i'm definitely gonna try the HairVeda Acai Phyto conditioner:yep:

So for me this month i'm gonna be buying:

Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
HairVeda Acai Phyto Conditioner
LustraSilks Shea Butter & Cholesterol Plus (i need bout 3 jars of these.....unless....i think my BSS carries the larger salon size...i dunno:laugh:...let me stop thinkin out loud now:grin:)
Seyani Hair Butter

I think later on this month i might buy me a pound of shea butter from somewhere....i like the white kind though....i don't like the yellow:nono:....the smell:barf:.
I need to go back to making my own moisturizer:yep:

Urban

Today I replaced my Elvive anti-breakage conditioner. BUT.... I also received my Chi Rocket blow dryer and Maxiglide flatiron today!!!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Im happy to say nothing. And since my big chop in June I have been using up what I have. I have only bought a head band or 2 in the past few months. I'm proud of me.

gadgetdiva

I bought NTM split end repair!!! I always seem to examine my shed hairs and that puppy had a split 3 inches up the shaft.... But guess what...it was strong!!! I tried to stretch & pull to see if it would snap & it didnt but nonetheless the split horrified me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

healthyhair2

I ordered Ovation Cell Therapy , the 12 ounce bottle and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I also got some more hair pomade as well as the Aveda Dry Remedy mask.

Coffee

I just purchase some WEN Pomegrate condish, a new condish and only available on QVC until the first of the year. The set also came included Sweet Almond Mint condish, Sweet Almond Re-moist hydrate and Sweet Almond oil.

blackbarbietea

I bought NTM split end repair!!! I always seem to examine my shed hairs and that puppy had a split 3 inches up the shaft.... But guess what...it was strong!!! I tried to stretch & pull to see if it would snap & it didnt but nonetheless the split horrified me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So help me understand. Your hair was split 3 inches up the shafter BEFORE you bought
the split end repair right?

tricie

I got some Silk Elements heat protectant spray for when I decide to straighten and do a length check, and some "weave" mousse for when I get my micros done again with the "wet and wave" hair. My braider said that since my hair is natural, it'll look extra frizzy if I get the straight hair again. After the last set of braids, I must say I agree! :)

I am DYING to get some Hairfinity vits and some OCT!!!

Vonnieluvs08

I bought a Sedu Flat Iron (technically it was still Sept)
For a friend- Mozeke Babassou Twisting Cream 16oz, Sweet Almond Pudding 16oz
For me- Mozeke Babassou Twisting Cream 8oz

Then No Buy until BF!!! For Real!!

Truth

KCCC and SheaMoisture Deep moisture masque. I may bring my hair out to play for A&T's homecoming...so I must get tools :eek:)

30something

So far late September early october

A bunch of Vo5s. :love2::infatuated:
Kiwi Lime
Sun-Kissed Raspberry x2
Strawberries & Cream

Oh and i got this blow dryer

I needed a blow dryer that faces down.

gadgetdiva

Just got back from Whole Foods & Vitamin Shoppe:

Sunflower Oil
Avocado Oil
Jojoba Oil
Dr. Bronners Castille Soap - Peppermint
EveryDay Shea Moisturizing Shampoo in Vanilla Mint
AO Jojoba and Aloe Desert herb con
Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor
Giovanni Protein Hair Infusion packs
Hemp Oil

beautyaddict1913

:ohwell:I need my behind whooped. I told my husband I wasn't buying anything until Black Friday. Well that turned out to me a lie.:look::nono:

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment
HPO Spa Hair Conditioner
Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream
Mop Top Deep Conditioner
MYHoneyChild Olive You Deep Conditioner
Bee Mine BEE•U•Ti• FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

Ooo I need reviews on the Curl Junkie rehab and JC curl cream stat! Please and thanks lol!

Phaer

Went crazy at Darcy's Botanicals:

Winter Spice Hair & Body Oil
Organic Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding
Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
Coconut Cupuacu Butter Natural Hair Pomade
Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream
Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme and
Daily Leave-In Conditioner