October 2015 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

mrsroberson86

Last weekend I'd purchased keracare anti itch gloss (I think that's the name)
I purchased a leave in as well from keracare.

Today from ulta I decided to pick up 8oz of macadamia ultra rich moisture masque
4.2oz bamboo smooth anti-breakage thermal protectant spray
Got a free 2oz sample of it's a 10 leave in

I'm pissed that this purchase today wasn't for triple points...I feel like taking it back and picking it back up when ulta decides to have triple points.

If I didn't have 4 small children...I just might have done it.

Last edited:

naturalyogini

Hey ladies, I am backkkkkk. I am still a PJ, so this is what I have ordered and received today! Don't know if any of you have seen this product on HSN, it's made by the sister who plays on Orange in the New Black and also True Blood. The reviews were great and she also includes a book called "I found God in my Hair". I also ordered some Carol's Daughter, I wanted to try her new 4 in One Combing Cream, Monoi Oil & conditioner, Vanilla poo and condish.

I forgot to mention her name is Tanya Wright!! Her box included Korum Butter & Marula Oil, & Co-Wash, and Korum & Marula Curl Cream!!

Blessings,
Coffee~
No ingredients listed on the web site. Let us know how the Tanya Wright products work!

Chula

Shea moisture Shea butter deep treatment masque & Shea moisture grow & restore serum. This is my 1st time trying this line. I thought I'd give it a shot now that I've decided to transition. The serum is light & smells great. Not sure about the masque yet. We'll see.

Attachments

• IMAG1872.jpg
    IMAG1872.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4

charmtreese

Today I purchased some more Uncle Harry’s products. I tried the African Hair Care Shampoo this past Sunday and thought it was amazing. I also really like the African Hair Care Scalp Elixir. So today I went to my local health food store and picked up two more bottles of the elixir, the conditioning spray and the herbal coconut oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I purchased some more Uncle Harry’s products. I tried the African Hair Care Shampoo this past Sunday and thought it was amazing. I also really like the African Hair Care Scalp Elixir. So today I went to my local health food store and picked up two more bottles of the elixir, the conditioning spray and the herbal coconut oil.

@charmtreese

Is Uncle Harry related to Aunt Jackie and Uncle Funky or Three Sisters?:laugh:

*Lemme go check them out*:sekret:

Rozlewis

Last weekend I'd purchased keracare anti itch gloss (I think that's the name)
I purchased a leave in as well from keracare.

Today from ulta I decided to pick up 8oz of macadamia ultra rich moisture masque
4.2oz bamboo smooth anti-breakage thermal protectant spray
Got a free 2oz sample of it's a 10 leave in

I'm pissed that this purchase today wasn't for triple points...I feel like taking it back and picking it back up when ulta decides to have triple points.

If I didn't have 4 small children...I just might have done it.

@mrsroberson86
I plan to buy it when the points are triple as well. I keep looking out. Let me know how you like it.