OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

diadall

I bought Mane 'N Tail's Hoofmaker hand cream and late last night I ordered two bottles of Hairfinity and a bottle of Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum.

I also purchased some pure glycerin, although I am not sure how I am going to use it just yet. :perplexed

Last edited:

LuvlyRain3

Head to the bss right now. Kinda upset that i still haven't gotten my denman in the mail though :sad:

ETA: ok so i got

A fake denman
Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier
Jojoba oil

I needed this app!!!

Americka

:yay:Xmas in October!:party:

2 Crece Pelo rinses
1 Crece Pelo dc
2 Skala Jaborandi cons
1 Skala Jaborandi masque
2 Skala Shea Butter cons
1 Skala Shea Butter masque
2 "Chocolate" dcs
1 La Plancha da
1 Baba de Caracal
1 Mirta perales masque
1 D'Fina dc
1 "wheat germ" dc
1 Nioxin treatment
1 Espriritu de Canela treatment

:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

I cannot give enough thanks to my "hair angel!" :kisses:
I had heart palpitations when I saw the Skala Jaborandi! :lol:

gadgetdiva

I bought this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An_gell

I bought some whipped clouds, whipped cream for my daughter's hair, cocasta oil. Will probably buy some more oils and herbs too.

Coffee

I purchased 3 bottles of vitamin conditioner, and will be getting a 4th tomorrow. Also Ovation 2010 Gift Set; it includes the following:

2010 Gift Set set includes:
  • 6oz. Color Therapy Shampoo
  • 12oz Cell Therapy
  • 6oz. Creme Rinse
  • 8oz. Tahitian Sand Scrub
  • Ovation Wide Tooth Comb
  • Shower Scrubbie

Last edited:

An_gell

Just brought the Tangle Teezer from Amazon. I been wanting this for a long time glad a vendor in the US actually selling them now. Just didn't feel right ordering from another country..

beautyaddict1913

I went to Target by my house yesterday and was soooo shocked that they had the natural hair end-cap. Previously miss jessie's, etc. was only available at the medical center Target, 30 mins from my house! So I bought all of the SheaMoisture deep treatments that they had on the shelf! Im stocked!
Today I bought:
my very first lace front (curly)
another curly wig
ouchless rubberbands
a new satin cap (i stock up on these and feel like I can never have enough)

sqzbly1908

I am late and haven't checked in - in a while....a few weeks ago I purchased Alterna Caviar Overnight Treatment...no longer having to do the conventional prepoo...love it!!!

Relentless

Reinventing
I am going to buy the Lacio Lacio because I am so curious after reading so many great reviews on this board and having gone to Dominicans myself. I am going to try my best to let this be the last product for 2010. :) We will see though.

Americka

*sigh*

sofn'free GroHealthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Strengthening Creme
Ultra Sheen Supreme Conditioning Setting Lotion
sofn'free GroHealthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment
Conair Side Combs
Scrunci Hair Combs

MsButterfli

FreeTress Monroe Girl and Oakland Girl...had a lil trip to Philly and made it to the House Of Beauty and was in heaven lol, now i know where i'll be getting my wigs from from now on lol

Coffee

*sigh*

sofn'free GroHealthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Strengthening Creme
Ultra Sheen Supreme Conditioning Setting Lotion
sofn'free GroHealthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment
Conair Side Combs
Scrunci Hair Combs

Out shopping again huh?? Have you tried the sofn'free condish and the cream? If not, let me know how you like them once you try them. I have and love all of their products. The cream smells so good, makes me want to taste it. I also have the leave in spray that is really awesome.