June 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!
ON SALE $9.00

==================================

Natural Girls Rock

Hello RockStar!

Welcome to Summer. Enjoy 25% OFF all orders of $25+ for 3 days ONLY.

Must use code SUMMER2016 for offer to be valid.

The goal is to close up prior to the start of August. So, I'm placing everything on sale in hopes that you will take advantage of it and stock up on all of your favorites, while they last.

Because of all the love I've received, I wanted to show the love back. That's why I'm offering and exclusive deal to Mississippi residents only now until 6/23/2016.

Use Code: Magnolia for 25% off

Last edited:

trclemons

Sale! Sale!
Good morning! From now until Midnight EST, our butters are on sale for $9.99. No coupon code needed! (Men's Butters Excluded)
Order at Keirenae.com

=====================================

Summer is here!
Summer is in full swing with longer days, warmer temps and sunny skies! Use code SUNNYJUNE to take 20% off your entire order this weekend. Sale ends Sunday, June 26th at 11:59pmCST. Save on your favorites like the Avo-Cocoa Facial Polish and the Unyevu Butter. Click here to shop.

Anniversary

Enjoy this 3 day sale celebrating

K.j. Naturals' 3 year anniversary!

Now through Monday, June 27th

all items are

30% Off

Plus get FREE domestic shipping

on $30 or more with code:

KJN3YRS

Thank you for your support!

You are appreciated

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Bee Mine

Why not have your Tresses Fierce and Fly for the 4th!

Bee Mine Organics can get your tresses back in shape and ready to go for these hot heat waves. Our Beeutiful Moisturizing Deep Conditioner has Cupuacu Butter which is a natural UV A and UV B to protect your hair from harmful waves. Nourish those tresses with our wonderful hair products.

Sale starts today and ends July 5th 12 pm noon EST coupon code 16JULY4TH 25% with a minimum purchase of $35.00.

If you've hesitated in the past don't any more your hair will thank you for trying us.

Possibly a few days extra processing may occur.

Stay safe this 4th of July week and weekend. And have a Bee U Ti FuL Time!

trclemons

By joining our FREE Growth Challenge, you will receive the following benefits:

• FREE shipping on all US NJoy Essentials orders*
  • Member-only discounts and specials
  • FREE access to our invitation-only online Hair Journal to record, track and analyze your progress
  • Instructions on how to build a Healthy Hair Growth Regimen and how to properly use NJoy Essentials products to maximize hair growth
  • Video tutorials on healthy hair care practices
  • Free giveaways
  • On-going group support

Once you join, you will receive a one-time Free Shipping code for any current purchases. After your membership is approved, you will automatically receive free shipping, no coupon code required.

*International orders will receive 25% off shipping costs on orders under $99 and FREE on orders over $99. (subject to change with notification)

There's no cost to join the Challenge. This is my way of giving back and providing support in the most efficient manner, reaching everyone who is investing in getting that amazing head of hair that you want. Stop settling and Let's Grow Some Hair!

Oh, and sessions 1 and 2 are being used to fine tune the Challenge before our BIG 2017 Challenge. So, please participate freely, provide feedback and let me know if you'd like to help. This is YOUR Challenge and I want it to be fun, full of giveaways and most importantly, to help you to get insane growth so that you will also inspire others.

I appreciate you, as always, and look forward to growing with you. It starts on July 1st but, you can join at anytime. And don't forget about that Members-only FREE SHIPPING privilege. You've supported and promoted NJoy Essentials to your friends. I appreciate that. So this is for YOU!

Now...

Let's Grow Some Hair!!

Click here to sign up now

==============================

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
J. Monique's Naturals

Happy 4th of July!

Enjoy 50% off all goodies starting today until Tuesday, July 5!

NO coupon code needed

On July 4, we will celebrate the founding of the United States of America. Take time to enjoy the fireworks, parades, picnics & barbecues. Have a happy & safe Independence Day!

*Hurry, while stocks last!*

denise44

Enjoy a more rewarding experience with our revamped TREASURED REWARDS loyalty program!We are excited to announce a more simplified way in which you can now enjoy your Treasured Rewards. Going forward - all customers are no longer required to manage point balances or confusing coupon codes. Treasured Reward points are now automatically redeemed & saved as a convenient store credit to you once you shop! Read more about how to continue to earn Treasured Rewards HERE! To redeem your existing store credit today - log into your account, add all of your favorite Bekura spa delectables such as the summer-edition LAIT ILLIPE BODY MILKS, & apply your sweet reward savings during checkout!

momi

The Hydratherma Naturals July 4th Holiday Sale is on Now!

Be sure take advantage of HUGE savings! Use the code -> HEAT <- at checkout now and receive 20% OFF ALL INVENTORY! This includes already discounted collection sets and vitamin bundles!
www.HydrathermaNaturals.com
Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!
Sale ends Monday 7/4 11:59 pm EST
*While supplies last