June 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

trclemons

!Flash Sale!
20% OFF!
Use Code couponJune
Until June 10th

www.blendedbeauty.com

================================
Happy Anniversary from Schmidt's!
Celebrate with FREE Shipping!

In honor of Schmidt's 6th anniversary, we're celebrating by offering free shipping with your code "ANNIVERSARY" at schmidtsdeodorant.com! We're also sharing a special video message from our founder Jaime--watch the video above to learn more about Schmidt's humble beginnings in her Portland, Oregon kitchen!

Get FREE SHIPPING with your code "ANNIVERSARY" today!

================================

Last edited:

trclemons

That Means BIG savings for you!!

STARTS NOW!!

(actually we're giving you a few extra hours so on your marks :)
We all Need a Little Excitement so this POP-UP sale is here just for you!
SO STOCK UP AND SAVE
25% OFF @ 24 HOURS ONLY!!

USE COUPON CODE: POPUP4ME

OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 6, 2016 @ MIDNIGHT!!!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I think I'm just going to buy two bottles of Destination Hydration. Definitely not looking for DCs at all.

I need her wheat germ conditioner. That's it. That's my number 1 leave in, but it takes so long to get it and I never get more than one at a time because it takes more than a few months for me to use it. Dang.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I need her wheat germ conditioner. That's it. That's my number 1 leave in, but it takes so long to get it and I never get more than one at a time because it takes more than a few months for me to use it. Dang.

Me too! WGBC is my favorite creamy balanced leave in conditioner. Always leaves my hair super soft and moisturized for many, many days at a time :drool:
My relaxed hair didn't appreciate it but I'm glad I hung on to my first bottle of it because my natural hair absolutely loves it :love:

Shalay11

Yes! My wallflowers I got from bath and body works on semi annual sale came today.. What are your favorite wallflower scents for your home ladies?