OMG, so this is what my hair is supposed to feel like!

sunshinebeautiful

i've been mostly going about my hair journey through trial and error... and now that i have some products that work for me i've been working on technique.

so last night i prepooed with coconut oil then washed with CON. afterwards i saturated my hair with vatika oil and sat under the dryer for 30 mins. after rinsing, i applied a bit of chi silk infusion, aveda usc, and rollerset.

i take out the rollers and the expression on my face is: :eek: then i run my fingers through my hair and :eek: :grin:

i was like, omg, this is what my hair is supposed to look and feel like... the softness, the blinginess, the beautiful rollerset. i think i have really found myself a winning combination here!

Nice & Wavy

i've been mostly going about my hair journey through trial and error... and now that i have some products that work for me i've been working on technique.

so last night i prepooed with coconut oil then washed with CON. afterwards i saturated my hair with vatika oil and sat under the dryer for 30 mins. after rinsing, i applied a bit of chi silk infusion, aveda usc, and rollerset.

i take out the rollers and the expression on my face is: :eek: then i run my fingers through my hair and :eek: :grin:

i was like, omg, this is what my hair is supposed to look and feel like... the softness, the blinginess, the beautiful rollerset. i think i have really found myself a winning combination here!

Girl, where are the pics??? I want to see what it looked like afterwards....sounds like you were really floored from the results..that's awesome!

sunshinebeautiful

Girl, where are the pics??? I want to see what it looked like afterwards....sounds like you were really floored from the results..that's awesome!

I just knew someone was gonna come in and ask for pics. :perplexed

Well, I'm visiting the family for the Holidays and I don't have my digicam. Let me see if I can borrow one and upload some pics.

Tee

I am glad you found something that works for you. That is so important in the ones hair care journey.:yep:

Nella

That is wonderful and your siggy pic looks so shiny bouncy and healthy. Keep up the good work!!!!