OMGGG HAIR GROWTH!! Black girls can grow SUPER long hair!

sexypebbly

Great length and great that you met your goal. I wish at 15 I had done research on hair care cause ill be tbl length now if I had

doll-baby

Tear in one eye and slow clap ! Awesome to see another 4 something lady to make it to tailbone length !

If only I had that type of growth and retention :drunk:

Inspiired

Tear in one eye and slow clap ! Awesome to see another 4 something lady to make it to tailbone length !

If only I had that type of growth and retention :drunk:

doll-baby hahaha aww you're so sweet! It just goes to show that anyone can grow their hair long!

Happy hair growth and I'm here if you need any help :)

Osha

Congrats, maybe tailbone or longer if straightened. And of course black girls can grow long hair, you sound so shocked. You're and inspiration for those who may be losing hope. Very happy for you.

Inspiired

Congrats, maybe tailbone or longer if straightened. And of course black girls can grow long hair, you sound so shocked. You're and inspiration for those who may be losing hope. Very happy for you.

Osha - I'm being assuring to anyone who's doubtful. My hair was non existent, extremely short, balding and damaged a few years ago and I am shocked at the length now! Thank you :)

BostonMaria

I see you changed the original picture. It's amazjng how our hair just shrinks up. Congrats again and your hair is beautiful.

I'm sure others would love to know your regimen and how you grew it so long.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

PureSilver

I am sûre if you should straighten you Will be sitting on that gorgeous mane of yours I also notice your haïr is very thick all thé way to thé ends. Thé only thin part i sée is thé last half inch of your ends. You give me courage and life this morning. Congrats Inspiired and all the best for the rest of your journey.

Last edited: