One product line challenge update

brownsugarflyygirl

I want to find a couple of lines to stick to eventually...put first I have to find my staples and a good regimen..then I will whittle it down..

But FYI it doesnt matter the pound-to-dollar conversion...because her income comes in pounds...so since we get paid in dollars its just like spending $14.99 on shampoo...the systems are comparable...it only matters if we were using dollars to buy a product that was priced in pounds...

Just like it costs us $3 to buy peanut butter it costs 3 pounds to buy peanut butter...its not like the dollar to pesos where there is a drastic difference in currency value...

But I will be glad when the dollar gains value compared to the pount...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LONDON..but paying for things in hard earned dollars really hurts the pocket book...

Candy_C

What is your one product line?

Keracare

Was it easy deciding?

Oh hell yeah! i tried the samples and was hooked

What helped you decide?

the samples mainly, and my hair stylist telling me how great it is for the texture that i have

How long did it take?

about a year 2 stick to it solely

Are you using other styling product and what not are you using?

yeh salerm wheat germ once a month and not using the motions ANYMORE

sassyhair

brownsugarflyygirl-

I think once you find your products then you acn decide which ones are staples and that is when you make you regimine based on your products.

candy c-

so you dont use nothing but keracare? how about styling products?

MizaniMami

I failed this miserable. I love Aveda DR because I think it helps my hair's health but I love Keracare because it helped with my moisture, and I also love Nexxus for their reconstructors!

So I now use a combo of all three. I alternate weekly between Keracare and Aveda DR, and use Nexxus' reconstructors and Humectress.

I am so loving my hair right now!!

sassyhair

I think as long as you dont use nothing else and remain faithfull to those then you are still in, in my book.

MizaniMami

sassyhair said:
I think as long as you dont use nothing else and remain faithfull to those then you are still in, in my book.

YAAAAY! Seriously, when I commit myself into these challenges I feel really bad to break them. I really work hard to not break them. I don't know why I am like that. I am glad that I still can be in the challenge.