One product line challenge update

I want to find a couple of lines to stick to eventually...put first I have to find my staples and a good regimen..then I will whittle it down..

But FYI it doesnt matter the pound-to-dollar conversion...because her income comes in pounds...so since we get paid in dollars its just like spending $14.99 on shampoo...the systems are comparable...it only matters if we were using dollars to buy a product that was priced in pounds...

Just like it costs us $3 to buy peanut butter it costs 3 pounds to buy peanut butter...its not like the dollar to pesos where there is a drastic difference in currency value...

But I will be glad when the dollar gains value compared to the pount...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LONDON..but paying for things in hard earned dollars really hurts the pocket book...

What is your one product line?

Keracare

Was it easy deciding?

Oh hell yeah! i tried the samples and was hooked

What helped you decide?

the samples mainly, and my hair stylist telling me how great it is for the texture that i have

How long did it take?

about a year 2 stick to it solely

Are you using other styling product and what not are you using?

yeh salerm wheat germ once a month and not using the motions ANYMORE

brownsugarflyygirl-

I think once you find your products then you acn decide which ones are staples and that is when you make you regimine based on your products.

candy c-

so you dont use nothing but keracare? how about styling products?

I failed this miserable. I love Aveda DR because I think it helps my hair's health but I love Keracare because it helped with my moisture, and I also love Nexxus for their reconstructors!

So I now use a combo of all three. I alternate weekly between Keracare and Aveda DR, and use Nexxus' reconstructors and Humectress.

I am so loving my hair right now!!

I think as long as you dont use nothing else and remain faithfull to those then you are still in, in my book.

sassyhair said:
I think as long as you dont use nothing else and remain faithfull to those then you are still in, in my book.

YAAAAY! Seriously, when I commit myself into these challenges I feel really bad to break them. I really work hard to not break them. I don't know why I am like that. I am glad that I still can be in the challenge.

Back