***PICS****PICS****!!!!

Beaute Noire

Hey Ladies!!!

I just wanted 2 show you guys pics of how I'm wearing my hair this weekend...This morning I washed with Nexxus Therape, DC'd with Aussie Moist, blew it dry and then I flat-ironed with a drop of Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and my FHI Heat Platform.... I trimmed about half an inch off each section before I flat-ironed it.

I'm kinda bummed cause it looks a lot shorter lol....maybe I took off more than half an inch but oh well...its really thick and bouncy and I definitely notice a difference in how my hair holds the curl.

Oh, and I'm transitioning to natural :yep:

my last relaxer was in June or July...can't really remember cause I moved around that time and there were so many other things going on in my life.

Anywho, enjoy the pics...Some are taken under direct light, others I moved away from the light...hence my hoodie looks 2 different colors...and ignore my messy room :)

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.22.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.22.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.22 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.22 #3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.23.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.23.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.27.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.27.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.28.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-06 at 17.28.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 107

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It Looks Great. Healthy. Shiny. Beautiful. And Strong.:congrats:

Thanks for Sharing.:yep:

I missed You/Your Posts....Wondered where you were!:hug2:

:welcome:Welcome Back!

asubeauty

It looks really good!

OT: I know it's crazy, but for some reason you remind me of Kerry Washington. :lachen: (That's not a bad thing, Kerry is beautiful! :yep: )

sharifeh

Ok, I wish I had your blowdry and flatiron skills! Do you have any tutorials?
Because you hair looks fabulous!!!! Looks salon quality!!!
Great job!

BellaM

I was always against flat irons because of the potential damage they cause but looking at your hair makes me want to use one....lol

Beaute Noire

Thank you all for the lovely comments!! @Bella: I blowdry and flatiron every week. No damage, just trim very often and ALWAYS DC<<<~~dcing is my favorite thing to do :)

chelleypie810

Thank you all for the lovely comments!! @Bella: I blowdry and flatiron every week. No damage, just trim very often and ALWAYS DC<<<~~dcing is my favorite thing to do :)

How do you trim? I flat iron almost weekly too and don't trim like I should but I'm not really sure how with my hair being so short.

Beaute Noire

How do you trim? I flat iron almost weekly too and don't trim like I should but I'm not really sure how with my hair being so short.

well I just trim each small 1in section that I'm about to flatiron. I had a difficult time doing it when my hair was shorter but it's a lot easier to do now that I can bring the back pieces to the front, if that makes any sense. I do it every 2 weeks which is a lot but this time I did a thorough trim, normally I just s&d or dust off 1/4 of an inch. Using 2 mirrors helps a lot, especially if you mount them on something so you can use both hands. If all else fails you may want to invest in the Splitender...I used to use it and it works but I honestly prefer using my shears. They satisfy my OCD much more acurately lol! HTH girl :)