Pics & Video of Extra Wide Curlformer Results

Monigirl

:grin: So happy my hair is finally long enough to do Extra Wide & Long Curlformers. I couldn't wait to buy the big cirlformers since Queen T and SouthernTease posted their gorgeous results. You ladies had me drooling :lick: LOL!! So I went and spent 50 bucks. :look: I've used the regular size curlformers all the time but I love these big ones more.

I also made a video of my application and results. Please take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYKnPmi-ZCU

If used correctly these things will give you boucy soft curls and won't damage your hair.

I bought 4 packs (16 curlformers) and I used 14 in my hair.
$11.99 a pack

GabbanaGirl

You and your hair are gorgeous! I may have to revisit curlformers...I tried to use them, but my hair was sticking out from the bottom. So I wound up taking them back.

dachsies_rule!

See, you know you wrong! Posting those beautiful pics on a Friday...you gonna make everybody spend their weekend money up. *Sighs* as i try to resist running down to Sally's.

Monigirl

Great results!! Did you sit under the dryer?

I slept in them. No need for a dryer to get great results.

You and your hair are gorgeous! I may have to revisit curlformers...I tried to use them, but my hair was sticking out from the bottom. So I wound up taking them back.

Curlformers look great on long hair. There are a few videos on youtube of women using them with bra strap hair length and results are amazing.

andromeda

You, your hair and your baby are all so pretty! I love the look of big waves/curls - thanks for the pics and video!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Straight Fierce! Guess I'll be at Sally's getting me some extra wide curlformers when my hair gets a little longer..Lovin it!

bluediamond0829

Very pretty!! :)

I just wish they werent so darn expensive i got the entire kit but i perfer the big wide curls like how urs came out...

GabbanaGirl

I slept in them. No need for a dryer to get great results.

Curlformers look great on long hair. There are a few videos on youtube of women using them with bra strap hair length and results are amazing.

Ahhhh thank you!! Off to youtube!! Then to Sally's tomorrow..lol

MrsSmitty77

TIP>>> You may be able to find them cheaper at your local Asian owned BSS. I seen some today in a Kings BSS here in STL for 6.99 a pack I don't know if it's a sale or what. When I go back to my moms next week I am going to pick up some if they are still that price.